Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options
My total weight-loss goal is 100 pounds (but I'd be happy with 75), and I'm looking to be friends with people who have a high weight-loss goal, too! OR people who have already lost a lot - inspiration is always wonderful! I've done MFP a few times before, and I love having people to be accountable to.

Replies

• rauchtammy
    Options
    Hi, I am new to all this but need to lose 75 lbs. and maybe more. I need a lot of support. I'm not good at sticking to much when it comes to will power. HELP!!!
  • poocon
    poocon Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have been a member on here several time but I just don't stay motivated. I have over 100 lbs to lose. I am hoping to meet people on here and have friends to be accountable to! Add me as a friend if you would like. Good luck girls!
  • lgrimm70
    Options
    You sure can add me im new here and looking to lose about 60 or so .. :)
  • Kaytee86
    Kaytee86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Feel free to add me. I am looking at loosing probably 80 pounds or more, when all is said and done. But I haven't really seen that weight since I was 16, so I really don't know what my final weight will sit at. Right now just focusing on health!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    im in the same boat too. would love to be able to even think i could lose 100+. my first goal is to get from 254 to 234. Small bit size piece and i might do it. I remember when i was approaching 30 i inteaded to be at my goal for my 30th birthday. it didnt happen. now im aiming for my 40th.
  • Gettinghealthysarah
    Options
    Add me!! I have about 65 pounds to go,
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Me me!
  • Jooliebean
    Jooliebean Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have 79 pounds to lose…a long road ahead, but always a light at the end of the tunnel. :) Would love to help support you through this journey…and vice versa! ;) Adding you now!
  • MaureenRizz
    Options
    Im new today too. 80 pounds would be so great for me. :Think Ill take it 1 pound at a time. We can do it!!
  • annier45
    Options
    I am wanting to lose a lot of weight also. Between 50-60 pounds. I've lost two so far this week. It's nice having the extra motivation as well.
  • klp1012
    klp1012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 100 lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I need to lose right at about 50. Feel free to add! I've been lazy on MFP and I've got to improve if I am going to get anywhere.
  • hiratoor
    Options
    I can be your friend , I have to loose 80 pounds.
  • astairs_1983
    astairs_1983 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started at 212, I am now at 195 and I'd like to get to 150!
  • mooh11
    mooh11 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello!! I'd love to male friends. Any and all motivation help is greatly appreciated!! I'm on my journey to lose 80lbs!! :)
  • jwah2780
    Options
    hi! I'm Jessica :) I started at 262lb and not down much yet only at 243lb got a loooong way to go and my process has been a slow one (only lost 20lbs this past year) but I've been wishy washy along the way, more strict at times than others. Feel free to add me! Hoping to be more consistant with the wt loss, better eating, and gym time this year!
  • 22rin22
    22rin22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am trying to lose 55 lbs. and over all just get healthy and stay healthy.
  • GenaDulay
    GenaDulay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, just read your post!, I also need to lose 50 pounds!
  • hiratoor
    Options
    hey everyone add em too as i need to loose 80 pounds as well thanks !
  • Bloodrayne1980
    Bloodrayne1980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I started at approximately 320 and am at 195 currently. It's a long hard road but we can all do it!