Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options

Replies

• harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have 60 or more to lose, depending on how I feel at the end - 5 down now! Feel free to add me!
  • jenniferleigh1984
    Options
    Add me too
  • shedding60
    shedding60 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Everyone please add me as well! I have about 60 to lose:)
  • emsearby
    emsearby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new too and would love some support and to be supportive. I'm 212 currently and losing, but have about 90lbs to lose.
    This is going to be a great year, I know it! You can do it. Feel free to add me.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 80 this year.. Lost 5 so far.
    Add me if you like!
  • kristyak
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 70 lbs and would love to add you all as friends to keep me accountable. We can do it!
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have 50+ lbs to lose! Short term goal is 50 long term goal is 100 (from start weight)
  • jwillow1987
    jwillow1987 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I am 26 from the uk and need to loose around 60-70lbs! would love some friends too xxx
  • lizaforbes1
    Options
    Hi!

I'm with ya! I want to loose around 100 lbs as well! It seems sooo far away, but I know that I can do it! You can add me if ya want :)
  • tcbrown1
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to drop ~70lbs by mid summer, so that I can enlist in the USAF before my 27th birthday in September.
  • mmitchell2014
    Options
    I am trying to drop at least 50 lbs before my daughter's graduation in June. My ultimate goal is to lose 100 lbs by next year.
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've lost 185, now I'd like to loose another 15...Started building muscle months ago! I Love it!
  • Jordache14
    Options
    Hello, My name is Jordee. I am 240lbs and I want to lose 100lbs. Maybe we can help each other? I am new at this site and would like some help getting started.
  • Jordache14
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am new. and I do not know where to begin!
  • hollybear1016
    hollybear1016 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 75 or so! Feel free to add me!
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    I'm giving this a second shot and I would love to have encouraging friends along the way! Add me! :)
  • xBeKax
    xBeKax Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey :) feel free to add me I need to lose 45kg which i think is around 99pounds??
  • calicapricorn77
    Options
    I have lost 30bs so far. My goal is to lose 100 lbs in 2014. This is the year for us and I would love to support and have the support of others in our weight loss journey. I need to be held accountable:). Please feel free to friend me!
  • bieryhousehold
    Options
    My goal is 45 lbs but hope to chat anyway. I have a distracted issue where busy life gets in the way of my weight loss goals but not going to happen this time! Hoping to find support and encouragement while encouraging others.
  • Sharon0203
    Options
    Hi!

Definitely going for 100lbs to lose, as well. I'll be happy with 75 at this point.

So far, without MFP I've lost 40lbs and the holidays got the best of me. And yes, I can easily lose another 75-100!

Totally new to MFP and can use the support, so go ahead and add me. :)

Good luck!!!