Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options

Replies

• Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I lost over 100 pounds before, maintained for 2 years but gained back 40 in the last year and a half. I'm back with a vengeance. I want to lose the 40 plus an additional 15-25 pounds for around a grand total of 65 max. This time however, I want to tone and work my muscles. I didn't like how I looked at 150-155 because I didn't tone or build muscle. Feel free to add me!
  • mysticalblueyes
    mysticalblueyes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends on here as well that could us inspiration and encouragement or are willing to provide it. I had became disabled and this helped contribute to some of my weight gain. Poor choices were the other part. I'm only on day 5, but I've already noticed a drop on water weight as well as my choices are becoming better ones. Right now I'm at 216 and need to get to 150 or less. I'm only 5'3" so the weight really sits on my lower half.
  • potatovine
    Options
    Always happy to meet new people. It's been about 6 months since I stuck my head into mfp.
    I'm Australian, 5'9", 100kgs wanting to get down to 70kgs (possibly 65kgs, I will reassess once there).
  • sjlawgirl
    sjlawgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have a journey of about 130 lbs to go. :/ I am always welcoming friends who are here regularly.
  • vrase28
    vrase28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and would love some friends :)! My goal is to loose about 100lbs. I sent a friend request.
  • Tigredia
    Tigredia Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just logged in tonight, so tomorrow starts a long journey to find the body I once had. 100+
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs...Feel free to add me...anyone...motivation and having people to keep you accountable are the key!
  • Carly_2014
    Options
    Hi,

I'm wanting to lose 55lb (20kg) by June / July ish.

I've previously lost 80lb (36kg) but I stopped before I reached my goal... And then a bit crept back on.

Looking to get to goal once and for all :)

Add me, I'm looking for motivated friends :)
  • Lauralovesyou17
    Options
    Hay I'm new here an I would love to lose weight my goal os about 70 i hope this website works for me even though I'm a little lost
  • Cool_Ginger
    Cool_Ginger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: That number sounds mighty familiar! That is right about where I'm at AND this is my day 1...sorta...night 1 actually since this was a spur of the moment decision to take back control. And yes, they did pattern the girl in Shrek after me.

Anybody looking for some support (and willing to give it in return) feel free to add me.
  • tonya3580
    tonya3580 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is tonya. i to am looking to lose 75 to 100 pds i was doing realgood lost 20 pounds. but the holidays killed my diet. so here i am 19 pdsheavier once again. starting back to square one.i say lets do this together. far warning though i tend to fall from time to time....but i know how to jump rite back on they wagan
  • amylynne59
    Options
    Please add me too! I am just starting out and need to lose about 70 lbs. I need all the encouragement I can get!
  • tonya3580
    tonya3580 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is tonya. i to am looking to lose 75 to 100 pds i was doing realgood lost 20 pounds. but the holidays killed my diet. so here i am 19 pdsheavier once again. starting back to square one.i say lets do this together. far warning though i tend to fall from time to time....but i know how to jump rite back on they wagan
  • kendrabennett222
    Options
    Hello, my name is Kendra and I would also like to lose 100 pounds!! I initially wanted to accomplish this in a year but I've come to realize that this is going to be an INSANE process so it's good for me to just not worry about the time line just as long as I do it someday. I've had a difficult time with my weight for all of my life, I've always been "bigger" and then that raveled into me becoming obese. Needless to say, I'm ready to move on and really change my life. I'm currently a freshman in college, going into my second semester so I feel as though my food intake is going to be my main challenge, there aren't many healthy options and it's easy to get sick of the same things. Anyways, I'm here for support and love, we can do this guys 2014 is OUR YEAR and feel free to add me. xoxo
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I started out at 297...am down to 236, and am aiming for 180-160 depending on how I feel and look when I get there. I'm doing exclusively cardio right now but plan to add lifting starting next month. I love mfp (although the bulk of my weight came off before I found it) because it makes things so much easier and it takes away so much of the guess work! Really anyone is welcome to add me. I love the idea of having a group of people to help support, commiserate with and gain motivation from.
  • anaftnsspl
    Options
    Add me if you want to :) The next 5 months I'll try to lose 45 lbs at least. My goal is 50.

Tomorrow I'll get my blood test results so I will know (finally) if there's something wrong like thyroid.
    I used to be really skinny and the last year I gained a lot of weight. This year I'm being careful and exercising and I keep gaining weight. I'm taking it very serious because the weight gain is causing me so many problems.

Good luck with your weight loss!
  • Bebemoon76
    Options
    hey, it's my same goal
  • WitchMaevyn
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've got between 80 & 100 lbs to lose. I've been on mfp for just over a week now, so I'm definitely looking for supportive friends who have similar goals! :)
  • myfuture14
    Options
    Add me to, I'm new to mfp but love the accountability it holds you to. I need to lose 80lbs. Starting at 225 hoping to get to 145/150ish. . Dont want too be skinny, I want to be healthy. If I firm up and look better then that's an added bonus.:tongue: . Right now I'm staying well beneath my calories as per mfp but not meaning to and iknow that is bad. Im just staying active. Havent weighedin yet trying to give myself a full week. Please add me I have no mfp friends yet would love to share motivation tips.
  • johnkgoolsby
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 lbs. as well. SO you can definitely add me in here. I've lost 15 so far, so 85lbs. to go. It's good to encourage one another to achieve our goals. Millions of people achieve significant, life-changing, weight loss. So why not us?!!!!:smile: