Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options

Replies

• awaywiththeFairys
    awaywiththeFairys Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello I like to lose 50-60 lbs + feel free to add me need all the help I can get to stay motivated and log my food daily :)
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me... i have logged in 357 days straight in my quest for a new lifestyle! i started on MFP in january of last year and am down 91 lbs to date!! i like friends who incourage each other and comment on post... i don't have 50 lbs left to loose but do want to loose 37 more... my journey is not complete

good luck to everyone in there journey!
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Feel free to add me I need to lose 50!!!
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good morning I am looking to loose 50 pounds I started a year ago and as we all have done along the way lost my motivation but I'm back and feeling ready to kick this weight issue in the butt and loose some of my butt in the process. so feel free to add me along your journey I am Woman Of God so I AM PRAYING MY WEIGH THROUGH THIS BATTLE!!!
  • tmahfouza
    tmahfouza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I need to lose 70 and would love to have extra support!
  • MikeC692000
    MikeC692000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi...my ultimate goal would be to lose 100 lbs, and I'm 1/4 of the way there (I think). But I think it might be better to focus on smaller increments during the journey. Otherwise, that large a goal may seem unattainable, and cause people to give up. Celebrate each pound you lose!
  • sil91929
    sil91929 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying this again too. Praying to lose 50 - 80... goal to be healthy and get rid of diabetes type 2
  • melsnewjourney
    melsnewjourney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free that add me :)

I'm looking to lose 93 lbs and I'm also looking to make friends with high weight loss goals!
  • KMOB16
    KMOB16 Posts: 1
    Options
    A friend just introduced me to MFP. She wants me to take a fitness/weight loss challenge with her...Biggest Loser kind of thing. I'd like to get back to the shape I was in when I was 18. I'm a single mom with two teenagers so time to myself and for exercise is at a premium but I'd like to do something and get some of this weight off....about 80lbs of it, I think would be good but definitely need support and someone pushing me :) Good luck everyone, let's do this!!
  • rltownsend1
    Options
    I am wanting to lose 50 been trying for months now but I don't have any support at home! Would be great to have a friend on here to help! Thanks!
  • Milakha84
    Milakha84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have to loose 15 pounds , not sure if I fit , but I already lost 25 pounds, so maybe )
  • kerry2607
    Options
    Hi, everyone. im looking to loose 100 lbs and would love to have some support from on here. Please add me xx
  • kballard66
    Options
    Please add me I have 61 pounds to go!
  • Rachel28079
    Options
    OF COURSE, we can do it together. Anyone feel free to add me! Gotta do it!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    My current goal is 55,but I may modify it for another 10 pounds when I get there! Feel free to look at my profile,and add me if you want!
  • Michigander1956
    Michigander1956 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new also back to the program and have lost 7 lbs. so far ..but 50-60 more is needed so little goals at a time. I to could use friends for moral support and it's always nice if you have teamwork so if anyone wants to add me ..whatever your goals ..feel free . Everyone have a wonderful weekend !!
  • KatinaRobinson
    Options
    Hi! I too am Looking for inspiration to Keep going. I want to lose 100# . It's easy to have the goal just not easy to do. I work in a kitchen , I'm training myself to breath thru my mouth so smells don't take over. So far It's working. I'm trying harder to Drink more water. Purchased dasani water flavor drops. It's helping. I live with a large man 339+ pounds and his girls whom are heavy as well. So not much help When they devoure ice cream every weekend. So I'm doing this for me. Perhaps they may get inspiration from me. Anyway, I'm Looking for encouragement right now I weigh 265.
  • mrcr23
    mrcr23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, need to lose 60-65 lbs. The most I've lost in the past is 25 lbs while I was unemployed, but gained it all back once I went back to work. :frown:
  • akillaah
    akillaah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me too! I have over 100lbs to lose and I need all the support I can get!! I am always looking for new friends :)
  • amandamellis87
    Options
    Hi, Im new to all of this. Im currently 282.6, Thats down 4lbs from a month ago... My goal is to be about 150. So I want to lose a total of about 130 lbs. Im starting slow.

First I am making sure to document everything I eat or drink, and I am weighing myself first thing in the morning, and last thing at night. I don't know if thats a good plan or not but for me it works. I just want to see the pattern and how it works. I want to get used to documenting everything in my app and then I plan on incorporating exercise.

I hate exercising which is my problem and a lack of is what got me into this predicament.I also don't drink nearly enough water. I need a lot of encouragement and people to remind me what I need to do. I think peer encouragement is best for me.

If anyone you are the same let me know and we can be there for each other! Best of luck to you all in everything.