Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options

Replies

• newmesmith
    Options
    I've used MFP in the past and had great success with it. Unfortunately, I slacked and stopped using it. I have since gained the weight back that I lost and then some. I recently got married and just want to look and feel as my husband says I do. Looking for a great support system here as I begin my weight loss journey again. I'm looking to lose over 100 pounds. Please add me :) I'll support you as much as you support me
  • Princess71117
    Princess71117 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm trying to lose around the same amount! I would love to have a friend who I can encourage/be encouraged by :)
    Friend me! :)
  • Germany59
    Options
    I'm right there with you all - want to lose 50+ pounds this year. I'm turning 55 and decided that I'm done having all these resolutions that never pan out......this year I have one. My health - of course that does encompass a great deal - but losing weight the RIGHT way pretty much addresses everything for me. Best of luck to us all - here we go!
  • jesyfm
    jesyfm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 75lbs, seems kind of scary - and I have a long way to go! I've started and restarted dieting so many times, but I am determined this time.

I'd love some friends on here so I'm not alone - my friends in real life are encouraging me with chocolate bars!!
  • shawnedm
    Options
    I'm new to MFP today, but need to lose 50-60, I think support is an important part of progress, you can add me if you like!
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi,

I want to lose 55lbs and have lost 5.5lbs so far
  • lulu0368
    lulu0368 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 100+ pounds to lose and need all the pals I can get. :)
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello :) 53lbs to lose here from the UK - add me!
  • ritzy04
    Options
    Hi I would love some support in this journey also. I started MFP in 2012 and stuck with it but as soon as I lost some weight I fell back into old habits and began the y0-yo process. I have two sons who are overweight and it makes me sad that my youngest is depressed about his weight and I really want to be an example that hard work and dedication can bring big results. He is going to start high school this August and I would love to help him lose some weight before then. My hubby is also an out of control diabetic and even though he is the smallest one in the family his sugars are constantly high and he is miserable. My overall goal is too lose 100 pounds but I'm focusing on the first 30 for now and figure 30 pound increments won't make it seem so impossible.
  • mailaki
    mailaki Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 100+ lbs.
    Feel free to add me if you serious. :)
  • frankeebee14
    frankeebee14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 80 lbs this year to get down to my ideal weight. Really think I'm going to need some butt kicking along the way!
  • coragoldoleary
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 25 more lbs and I will hit my 50! I am looking for friends on here, people to help keep us all motivated!! Also, share ideas!
  • skinnyminnie1418
    skinnyminnie1418 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have the same wight loss goal. I just found this site today. It's been tough for me to be motivated to lose wight, I may cut back on food and especially sweets for a while but then I go right back. It would be great to have friends in the same boat, maybe we can do this together.
  • Fitn50Grandma
    Fitn50Grandma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as of tonight. :smile: Looks like a great place to help me realize my goal. I'd like to lose 50 pounds before my first grand-baby arrives later this year. :heart:
  • daedae23
    Options
    hi i'm Daeyna looking to loose 50lbs by the end of the year adddd meeeee!
  • shainabotwin
    shainabotwin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Around 65 to lose here - 10 down! Everyone add me! I'm looking for motivation, and will be passing it along as well.
  • Jewelllsss
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to this site and also have 100lbs to lose. It looks like there is a lot of us with a similiar goal and looking for support. Together we can do this..Bring on 2014!
  • kccolema
    Options
    I fall into this category of weight to loose - I have 55 pounds that I would like to see gone. So please add me to your list and I hope to be successful with others helping me to. I just started this new way of accountability on food yesterday, I am hoping to add my exercising in tomorrow. The fitness pal really makes it easy for me to see where I consume my calories, carbs and proteins. I don't have a problem with watching what I eat now that I know it so easy to add up quickly. I want to add some smart ways to eat and keep within the guidelines for me. Thanks Kathy
  • MissMay1st
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 50 pounds, feel free to add me : )
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Ticker says it all :)

add me if you like (anyone else as well :3 )