Needing a Christian Buddy!

Options
I am looking for someone to help me hold myself accountable and I would love it if would be willing to work with me (and I with them) on this journey!

I believe in the Power of 3! Reporting/recording myself (food and exercise journals), accountable to a buddy and accountability and strength from God.

Please let me know if you are interested in budding up!

Crystal

Replies

• FIRSTLADYIII
    FIRSTLADYIII Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal, my name is Lynn and would b glad to take this journey w u. Where there is 2....:happy: welcome to add me
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Crystal! You can add me!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Feel free to add me also!
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal, You can add me too!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to buddy up! I know I could not have gotten this far without a daily dose of strength from God!
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    What a refreshing post and friend request. Add me!
  • heathercmartel
    heathercmartel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in! 4 Things to focus on in 2014 for me...Faith, Family, Fitness and Finances. I have started a journal to record all of these things and to hold myself accountable.
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Add my good bud Beta_Ray_Bill he is the best Christian anyone could ever ask for. :heart:
  • sybilmaybe
    sybilmaybe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me - I need the support too!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    love it.. im a christian as well.

i have a group you can all join..

i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..

lets do this

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • melissayoungblood
    melissayoungblood Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Melissa and I would gladly take this journey with you. I agree we need someone to cheer us on and pick us up when needed.
  • Inspired_Mom
    Options
    Hello Crystal, feel free to add me. I am a Christian and also a preacher's daughter :) Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well..
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Add my good bud Beta_Ray_Bill he is the best Christian anyone could ever ask for. :heart:

QFT.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! There are really great Christian forums here that can be really helpful too! Good luck!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

Oh yeah! I love everything about god and jesus!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    There are lots of supportive people who have done well and are good people around here. Guess what? Most of us don't care one iota what religion someone is. Kind of narrow-minded.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Add away! :)
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    There are lots of supportive people who have done well and are good people around here. Guess what? Most of us don't care one iota what religion someone is. Kind of narrow-minded.

Nothing to do with narrow-mindedness. But some relate more to others who are of the same religion. If I needed prayer I wouldn't ask an Atheist to pray for me. I would ask a fellow Christian friend.
  • mochamofitandhealthy
    Options
    I'm in. Feel free to add me.
This discussion has been closed.