Needing a Christian Buddy!

Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with someone wanting Christian friends.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

Seriously, let's not go downhill here people! This thread can still be saved, probably not by jesus but it can!
  • JasonMcConnellUCF
    Options
    Would love to fellowship with other Christians on here. I have the exercise part down but my faith may need help from time to time so I would welcome any of you to add me
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

Te absolvo
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    There are lots of supportive people who have done well and are good people around here. Guess what? Most of us don't care one iota what religion someone is. Kind of narrow-minded.

Nothing to do with narrow-mindedness. But some relate more to others who are of the same religion. If I needed prayer I wouldn't ask an Atheist to pray for me. I would ask a fellow Christian friend.

Atheists need love too!

I :heart: an atheist!
  • jlib989
    jlib989 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    There are lots of supportive people who have done well and are good people around here. Guess what? Most of us don't care one iota what religion someone is. Kind of narrow-minded.

Nothing to do with narrow-mindedness. But some relate more to others who are of the same religion. If I needed prayer I wouldn't ask an Atheist to pray for me. I would ask a fellow Christian friend.

That's because atheists don't believe in God. Jews do though. So do lots of other religions.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Atheists need love too!

I love everyone! But when in need of prayer, I turn to my Christian faithed friends.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

That's because atheists don't believe in God. Jews do though. So do lots of other religions.

Let the woman seek out people with whom she's comfortable and let it go.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My sarcasm font is REALLY REALLY prominent in my posts and I'm a social person, but I am also Christian and you are welcome to add me. :bigsmile:

Check out my profile. :bigsmile:
  • 1PatientBear
    Options

Atheists need love too!

I love everyone! But when in need of prayer, I turn to my Christian faithed friends.

Jesus was a Jew. Does he not get to pray for you??
  • JasonMcConnellUCF
    Options
    Man some of you are relentless. Man let it go.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Atheists need love too!

If this post didn't pertain to you or you are not Christian. Why come in and attack her and others for the friends they seek? Let it go. Let her befriend whom she pleases.
  • JasonMcConnellUCF
    Options

Atheists need love too!

If this post didn't pertain to you or you are not Christian. Why come in and attack her and others for the friends they seek? Let it go. Let her befriend whom she pleases.

Amen to that tworthen
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Atheists need love too!

This topic is exclusove and divisive.

And against the community guidelines.
  • 1PatientBear
    Options

Atheists need love too!

I'm allowed to react however I like, just as you are. There are private groups for certain religions. If she wants to exclude people because they aren't the same as her, she may want to have her little white bread party there.
  • chris16richardson
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    The more accountability the better chances of reaching your goal!

Christine
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Everyone chill out, let the god people stay in their little clubs and leave them be!!!
  • tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Amen! I have sent you a request and had not intended on replying here but I have to agree with this one! We all look for the friends we will be comfortable taking this journey with.....people who are here that do not need to lose weight but want to get fit cannot relate to someone here that needs to lose weight. A non-believer may not be able to give the OP the support she needs during this and that is ok, it is her choice as to who she wants as friends and it is sad that people would click this post for the sole purpose to belittle this person.
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Atheists need love too!

I'm allowed to react however I like, just as you are. There are private groups for certain religions. If she wants to exclude people because they aren't the same as her, she may want to have her little white bread party there.

I heard Jesus was into whole grains. Jus sayin.
This discussion has been closed.