Worst Car You've Ever Owned

Options
124»

Replies

• TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Mine was a 1994 Nissan Maxima. I had to put power steering fluid in it literally every day.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I kind of had the luxury of not having a really bad car, saved up money for my first car in high school which was a 93 Integra, and was probably my favorite car ever. I guess worst car would be my 07 KIA Spectra, mainly because it's not as fun as m past cars.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I don't think my car was bad at all, but towards the end it gave me some headaches....but come to think of it I can't complain after getting 200k miles out of it.

Half of the issue of spending money on it was due to the damn DMV....like it was absolutely necessary to spend 900 bucks on two new catalytic converters to pass emissions?

I loved my car, but it was pretty awful at the end, when I ran it into the ground. I'd buy it again in the future though lol

94_TaurusSHO_Pic.jpg
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    2002 GMC Yukon. Hunk of junk has cost us a ton!

BTW it's for sale if anyone is interested...:laugh:
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Most people probably wont even remember the Yugo ha ha it was actually from Yugoslavia it was a hot mess. You could take the doors off and switch with other cars like freaking legos ha ha High School was scary fun...oh and it was a stick shift ha ha!!!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Early 80s Dodge Aries K car. No power steering or brakes. Any time I drove something else I would slam on the brakes to stop because I was so accustomed to putting a lot of pressure on my Aries. Parallel parking was a PITA (it was college, and I did lots of street parking on campus). Also no air conditioning.

My next car was an 87 Chrysler LeBaron. Because it was bigger than my friends' cute little sporty things, it meant I was often designated driver. The car was fine until my roommate knocked over and spilled a half-gallon of milk in it. In spite of great efforts to clean the mess, the car smelled of sour milk for months. No fun driving around Syracuse, NY in January with the windows open.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    77 Vw rabbit.. worked fine til the accident, then after that, every time it would get too warm (hit a certain temp) the engine would just shut off, didn't matter if I was doing 70 or standing still... :laugh: made for some interesting rides
  • cecesmiles
    Options
    dodge neon...car seriously was a death trap :tongue:
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    A tie between my self-destructing 2001 Dodge Intrepid ES, or my 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport... Part-hungry, gas-guzzling, slow-*kitten* RUSTBUCKET P.O.S!
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My first car was an 86 Pontiac 6000. It stalled every time I turned left, and I often had to turn the car off and re-start it while I was in the middle of a road blocking both lanes of traffic. Also, if you wanted the radio on you had to physically hold the power button down. The engine was also prone to flooding. I called it the Little Car that Couldn't.
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    97 Ford Taurus.I mean, it was a ford after all. Bought it for $1600 when I was 16, got $1500 to take it to the crushers last year & buy my new Hyundai :)