What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• Samthefrog
    Samthefrog Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    If I could buy clothes off the regular racks in regular stores, and not the plus-size racks or stores, I'd be a very happy woman!

Yes! This! ^^^

This is what I was thinking while I was going through this post! I've been in Plus Sizes since I was in the 6th grade!! I would be over the moon if I could wear a regular 12 or 14. 10 and I might fall on the ground and cry with joy.
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    At this time i dont know my ideal size would be, my smallest size as an young adult was size 16, so i think i should start there and see in a few years.
  • thepinkleprechaun
    Options
    I feel good and I think I look good in a size 8. I feel fat in a size 10. I guess a 6 would be okay too lol!
  • 1871farmhouse
    1871farmhouse Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was a size 16 heading into an 18...I am currently a size 8. I'd like to lose another 10 lbs however fat is natures Botox and I do not want to look too thin and wrinkly in my face ( I am 46) right now I am working on toning and getting strong!
  • amandaroseslate
    Options
    I was a 16 and now an 8-10 you got this~!!! It wasn't even as hard as I thought. Keep it up!
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was 50 ..Now Size 32!

BUT! It also took me over a year & dedication!

Anyone can do it .....Never give up!
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Women's sizing is crazy and unreliable.

I am in a size 4 at American Eagle. About a month ago was pushing a 6 but lost a few lbs and the 4's are beginning to get baggy. I wear a 3/4 in Delia's jeans ( the only place that has a 28 inseam ) and a size 5 in Levi's.

I wear a small to a medium in shirts, depending on the brand and style.

Bra size is currently a 32D. Was a 32DD pushing a 34DD before I lost this weight.

My ideal jean size is a 2/3. My ideal shirt size is an extra small to a small. My ideal bra size is like a 32C-ish.
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I Thought I would be happy as a 12 then when I got there I wasn't. I'm a pretty solid 8 especially in dresses and a medium in most shirts. I never thought I could imagine myself as a 6, but now that I have reached my goal...Maybe???
  • airdiva1
    airdiva1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I would love to be either a size 12 or 10!
    No desire to become a size six , four or two. My body build would not look right.
    But also able to walk into a store and try something on cute in a regular size, instead of plus size is going to be a happy day!
  • lemymi
    lemymi Posts: 5
    Options
    Depends on where I buy the jeans
    it can vary from 6 to 8.
    My dream size would be a 2, but will be more than happy to be size 4 :)
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    My idea size? I dunno, I have pretty big ideas...
  • annie61702
    annie61702 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 8-10 (highest size was an 18), so stick with it! It will happen with dedication. Now I want to get to a solid 8, maybe even a 6. But truthfully I'm pretty happy with how I look. And it is great to shop in the regular size section of stores. I have gone a little crazy with the clothes since losing weight. :-)
  • tamika4life
    tamika4life Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Currently a size 12, down from size 18. Would love to lose a few more inches to be comfortably in the 10-12 range. My 12s still fit right now but a little more snug than before the holidays last month.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I started in an 18/20/22 and am now in a 10/12, although my lowest was an 8/10. My goal is to be at a 6/8, and in a M/L for most other things.
  • RelevantKnowledge
    RelevantKnowledge Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 115lbs atm and in a size 2/3. I would like to get back down to 105lbs and also back into a size 1. :smile:
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I'll know it when I get there but I know I don't want to be just bone. I have curves that I want to keep :-)
  • LuluLwsn
    Options
    I'm a size 6-7 now I want like to be a size 2-3 :)
  • WonderChicana
    Options
    I am currently a size 18/16 but i would love to be a size 12 by september. Eventually I would like to get down to a size 4 but that is because I am very short.
  • klmorg1227
    klmorg1227 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    In April of 2013 I was a size 18 and 216 pounds. Now, since (Nov. 2013), I am a size 4 to 6 and weigh 138. I am 5'6". I am happy with this size. Any smaller and i would be skeletal.
  • irish6165
    irish6165 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am currently about a 14 depending on the cut and and sizing they use....ultimately I'd like to be an 8 but that is a ways of for now.....one day at a time . For me personally it's really not about the number on the scale our the number on the tag but how things for and how I feel .