SW MFP 08/31/10: 187

SW this challenge.... Monday 11/02 = 169.1
    checking in... Saturday 11/06 = 168.2.... :smile:
    checking in... Monday 11/08 = 167.6.... :smile:
    checking in... Wednesday 11/10 = 167.3... :smile:
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I split most of my calories between breakfast and dinner, and have healthy snacks at intervals throughout my day.
    If I eat a full breakfast and lunch, then I'm starving after work and before I know it I've eaten way too many calories.

If I decide I need more for lunch, our employee dining room is always available :)
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning: 173 !!!!!! I know this is past my goal, but I'm not going to celebrate just yet. I'm going out to eat with a friend at a place where I have to majorly guess calories, and Thanksgiving is coming up, so I'm still going to keep pushing myself. Though maybe I'll set a new goal of 170 for 11/30, just to push myself a bit more.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    :frown: Name……................................SW MFP ……….11/2……….Goal for 11/30.........November loss so far

Nicole (princesspurple)……...149…………..138.2…………..134...........................-3.1(136)
    Sarah (sarahp43)………..........184…………..155…………….150...........................-2(153)
    Mary (mcanals123)……...........178…………..175…………….165...........................-2.5 (172.5)
    Kimberly (albredera)..212orig..187………….169.1………..….164.1.......................-1.8(167.3)
    Nicole(nikki91950)....................173…………. 116………….…110
    Jackie (fitnewlife)……...............172…………...140……………136
    Kathleen(kath711).....................127...................127....................123
    Jess(jessemerson86)..............188...................180...................174...........................-7(173)-UNBELIEVABLE JOB:)
    Margie (mbodine)......................233.6.................224.4...............215...........................-2.6 (221.8)

Okay-We have not heard from Nicole, Jackie, and Kathleen. If we don't hear from them soon-I will remove the names from the chart:frown:
    Everyone is doing great...how about this...does anyone want to list a challenge for this upcoming week? How about tell us a little about yourself and we can personalize this thread and keep it going:). Jess-what are you doing that you have already lost 7 pounds this am?

Thanksgiving is coming-you can still keep your loss, get up and work out before the day starts and work our harder on that Friday....

About me...I was always athletic and acitve, coached gymnastics, and kayaked and hiked a lot. Then I met my husband and took a desk job and we did a lot of non-athletic things....Then after having my son 23 months ago..I decided to kick it up a few notches. I started at 160-went up and down..then January of this year, I started a weightloss group at work-I got down to 134.5. I gained a little this summer, but I ran my first marathon this past week:) I am smaller than I was in college...but my ultimate goal is 128..I just want to get there..I know I can do it w/ your help:flowerforyou:
  • margie_77
    Options
    I'm going to do week 2 of the couch to 5k program this week, and I'm going to do it 6 days instead of the suggested 3. I'm also going to do 2 belly dancing workouts instead of 1, I'm going to do atleast 1 yoga class, and finally try a Zumba class!
    How's that? That should put me in a good possition for Thanks giving :)
    Thanks for the kick in the butt Princess and the inspiration Jess!!
    ~Margie
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Sorry, thought we were weighing on Fridays so was going to post tonight. Weighed in at 124.5, which is the good news. However, I think some of the loss is from the fact that I am fighting a stomach bug:frown: Hopefully, I can capitalize on this loss and keep it off!
  • margie_77
    Options
    Down to 220.4 this morning!! wooot
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Margie-you are sooooo close...keep it up...you will be past your goal...we have 2.5 weeks left!!!
    Kath....great job! You can weight in any day, you haven't posted anything so I wasn't sure if you left us-glad to see your going down!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon everyone. Well either I shouldn't weigh in this late in the afternoon or maybe my boots are too heavy, but I weigh 141 today. So needless to say, I have some extra work to do.
  • margie_77
    Options
    So, I just found out that I will be working 15 hour days on Monday and Tuesday. That puts a cramp in the original exercise plan, but I'm determined to keep it the same. I'm going to do 2 running work outs and Zumba tomorrow, a running, yoga and belly dancing Sun., no work out Mon. or Tues., running and belly dancing Wed., running Thur. and running Fri. I'm going to need support, don't let me wuss out!!! :)
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Jackie-I think it is the boots:)

mbodine....you are giving me inspiration...I was so exercise lazy this weekend...but...I am going to kick it up this week again. Plus, I was eating that Halloween candy every night..I just figured out is was pms...stopping the candy bars as of 6am this morning...yard work and walking the rail trail today and back to running and insanity tomorrow!
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    I have been doing horrible since Thursday, yesterday was the worse. Ive had a migraine since Tuesday and havent been to work since Wednesday, so I've been eating terrible. Yesterday I had chicken tenders, fries, chocolate cake & nutter butters. I felt guilty all day and like crap. I eat so well at work, its really hard to do so on the weekends, even though I was doing great but then that all changed Thursday. I will get back on the ball... I need to weigh myself.. but nervous to
  • margie_77
    Options
    I'm not sure how often I'll be updating my weight this week, its 'that' week, but I will be working out, and if the scale cooperates, I will post it :)
    One more c25k work out today and yoga. I'll be adding yoga before the end of the night :)
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning and I weigh 140 That's not the direction I should be going in. I know part of it is because I didn't workout last week, back pain and overtime. So I know I have to kick it up a knotch. Goal for the week is to be down to 138 by Monday.
  • mcanals123
    Options
    i was bad very bad this weekend :( my in laws happen to live across the street from where they put the county fair every year and oh boy i didnt really eat alot but i ate all the wrong things. i got on the scale this morning and im at 175.5 when friday i was at 172.5 :( but im blaming it on tom who has decised to be a week late this month and has me feeling like a fat cow :/ but i will not let this bring me down my goal for this week is to be at 170 by friday :)
  • margie_77
    Options
    I'm stalled out, but I'm not going to worry about it, I'm still down 2 pounds overall for the week.
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    I'm down to 152 :) yay

But I have been doing terrible since Thursday... I feel so guilty
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone losing weight. I hopped on the scale again this morning and I'm down to 171.

Sarah: You obviously can't be doing too terrible if you're losing weight. Focus on the good :)
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    Congrats to everyone losing weight. I hopped on the scale again this morning and I'm down to 171.

Sarah: You obviously can't be doing too terrible if you're losing weight. Focus on the good :)

Thank you, I dont know how I did it. Ive been doing awesome up until last Thursday... I have been eating crap!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Hello...so it is the same story for most...weekends are tough! I think that sometimes we deprive ourselves from *that* food because it isn't light calories/healthy etc... So when we do decide to have it at a fair or just at home, we overindulge! We all need to stop that, and if we do eat too much, we need to not beat ourselves up!
    Does anyone have a challenge they would like to list for this week? Maybe NO EXCUSES for not working out??????