I blew my cals...

Options
...on beer. And I don't care. It was awesome. And I'm a little buzzed from Trader Joe's Vintage Ale (it's classy, I know). So what did you blow your cals on today?

Replies

• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    prime rib, cherry tomatoes, a cherry limeade, and peanut butter cookies, primarily :drinker:
  • LaBelleGigi
    Options
    I blew mine yesterday on pie. Apple pie. Homestyle. TOTES worth the extra 150 little *kitten*.
  • redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Cadbury's Egg n Spoon, apparently the way to tempt me with chocolate is to add a gimmick.
  • pauladgoodman9
    pauladgoodman9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was so bad Friday night. I had been so good all week. THEN, I decided to go to ZAXBYs.. got a 10 piece and a small fry. I had EVERY intention of just eating half of the 10 piece ( which I normally can do). but before I knew it, I ate the entire 10 piece.. and ended up going over 600 calories over! Needless to say, I was in the gym Saturday morning!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    2 cheese and jalapeno burgers that would not be complete without more cheese on top and mayo of course :drinker:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Saturday was my first year anniversary with my sweety, I had Indian including butter chicken, wine and chocolate croissant.

It was awesome
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Starbucks...grande non fat caramel flan latte with whip and a big ole scone...yeah that was "lunch".
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet, but there's three slices left of Little Ceasars that the hubby and kids ate on the counter....
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Coquitos. I drank half the pitcher!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut's large stuffed crust veggie lover's pizza with banana peppers.
    I consumed 1,000 calories in one sitting, and have no regrets!
    ...Although I'm sure I'll be feeling some later.... Darn lactose intolerance... x)
  • Recipenut
    Options
    WINE!!!!!!!!
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Beer at the hockey game...and more beer after while playing darts on friday. Sat night we ended up going out for chinese buffet....I regret nothing!!!! and really even though i went over on cal's it was within the daily burn (cept maybe the chinese cause those crab ragoons were tasty).
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Sea salt Carmel Gelato, the entire pint.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Nothing today but wine yesterday.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Sea salt Carmel Gelato, the entire pint.

I'd go over for that :)
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Snyder of Hanover's Honey Mustard Pretzels. Pretty sure I ate at least 4 servings :drinker:
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Sucked mine....again
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Starbucks...grande non fat caramel flan latte with whip and a big ole scone...yeah that was "lunch".

I have GOT to try one of these
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Tombstone pizza and candy.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    A Dutch Chocolate cookie. It was worth it.