T25...starting Monday, January 13th

Options

Replies

• soplin21
    Options
    just started P90X3 Monday-I did T25 this past year absolutely loved it!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I've already done one full round and loved it, I've done parts of it since then on my favorite workouts. I'm starting charlean extreme tomorrow and will add in t25 to do with it one most days too. That's the plan anyway. When I did the first round I was able to do other workouts so I'm going to give it a try with CLX
  • miss_lizzie
    miss_lizzie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I asked for and got T25 for Christmas but I'm completely unmotivated. Help!

You can totally do this! Remember, it's only 25 minutes and you will feel amazing afterwards!
  • miss_lizzie
    Options
    My husband and I are starting tomorrow too! Will definitely be here to support you! I wonder how many calories it burns?
    That's so awesome that your hubby is doing it with you. I'm not sure on the calories...I really need to invest in one of the Polar watches that counts the calories burned. I've heard it's anywhere from 200-300 which is awesome for 25 minutes!
  • miss_lizzie
    Options
    Please add me as a friend, everyone! I'm so excited to share this journey with all of you!
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am re-starting tomorrow as well as long as this nasty cough will allow me to workout. I have been sick nmost of December and got sick again this past week, I cant catch a break. I just finished Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and switching over to T25.Add me so we can do this together
  • Moyno65
    Moyno65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started Sunday so I would have a Friday skip day. I'm glad the modifier's are there. Add me if you would like. I could use some accountability.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    With T25, I have found my new favorite program.
    I look forward to doing it every day.
  • jessicag1361
    jessicag1361 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have him using myfitnesspal now too, we were doing Lose It, but I just didn't like it as much as this. I'm starting at 6:30am!!! It should be interesting lol
  • shyningglory28
    Options
    I start week 3 on Wednesday (tomorrow is my break day yesssss!!) lol but I will join in with ya if you don't mind an odd day person. I'm getting discouraged since I've gained two pounds in the first 2 weeks so I could use the encouragement!
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I was planning to start T25 soon, but since I saw this thread I'm definitely going to start today!
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day One done! Definitely NOT "nailed it" but it's ok, I'll get better ;)
  • mmargarette
    mmargarette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and still at it! :)
  • losing4goodnow
    losing4goodnow Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday....I'll add you as a friend! I definitely would love to have someone to help motivate me & vice versa. :)
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I started a T25/Turbo Fire Hybrid last week. I told myself that with this schedule, I am not going to be as strict as I was with Insanity..
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of Alpha. I must admit that after completing insanity twice, T25 is a welcome break!
  • dylisla
    dylisla Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am restarting T25 today so I am with you. I did about 10 weeks of it sept/oct last year and lost around 13 inches. Not sure about weight as I didn't log it. I hurt my shins doing something else and have gone off track at the end of the year so going to start again. I found the program enjoyable and a decent burn varying between about 190-280 cals burnt depending on the activity that day.
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I burned 270 calories according to my HRM. I hope this helps.
  • jaxxie2013
    jaxxie2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in guys.....starting beta phase today
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone. :) Today was week 3 day 1 for me… Total Body Circuit, it SUCKS haha