Give up a temptation & make a friend!

Options
I was thinking this weekend about how hard it is for me to give up chips...I love them, the saltiness, the crunch, ahh...great now I'm drooling. Anyway, it got me wondering what specific foods other people have a hard time giving up.

I thought we could each list 2 things that we're trying really hard to give up and then send a friend request to someone that we don't know who is having the same struggle and use them to give & get encouragement!

I already mentioned my love for chips and the other would have to be cupcakes, LOVE them!

Replies

• Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Mine are candy and real ice cream! I have a sweet tooth if you can't tell!
  • niki1027
    Options
    My big tempation would have to be chips and cupcakes too! Well actually any kind of cake, i love it all!! Im trying really hard to stay away from the chips, even though thats my son's favorite snack to take to school each day so we always have chips just lurking around!
  • Sharonbed4d
    Options
    Mine is chocolate and ice cream, alone or together!
  • lauralouwho414
    Options
    Ice cream and Chinese food. And by ice cream...I really mean anything sweet--I have THE worst sweet tooth in the world.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Mine is chocolate and greasy chinese food. Yummmmm!
  • MadiCole
    Options
    Peanut butter hands down for me. I'm fighting the urge to make 4 peanut butter sandwiches as I type this. I mean, who even thinks about eating that many sandwiches at once?
    This girl.
    :laugh:
  • krystalstraw
    Options
    cake! any kind of cake! i have a small party planning business on the side so I'm surrounded by cake and i love love love to bake!
  • lilady952
    lilady952 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine is chips well Cheetos to be exact and yellow cake...I can't just taste it...and stop... but so far so good :)
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Mine is chocolate and ice cream. love them both. I could eat ice cream for breakfast lunch and dinner! So hard to break away from ice cream.
  • Endeavors
    Endeavors Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be Kraft Macaroni and Taco Bell. What can I say? I'm a college kid.
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My temptation is really good cheese and wine. My favorite is Roaring 40s blue cheese and this sick tripled creamed cheese in the Whole Foods Deli. Its like butter. I would be happy having cheese for dinner every night. Its been weeks since Ive had cheese...tears...Also, margaritas. I love a good not to sweet margarita.
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Well, I have three: soft chocolate chip cookies, bacon, and wine. I can't walk away. I'm completely taken by these things. All three in the same meal is heaven!!!!!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack is Slim Jims. I love the saltiness of them, but the saturated fat is terrible!

My favorite sweet snack is brownies. I could down a whole pan of them. I miss them so much!!!!

Shannon
  • amzelda
    Options
    Mine would have to be Kraft Macaroni and Taco Bell. What can I say? I'm a college kid.

haha, my husband's favorite thing is Kraft Macaroni & Cheese so I have to try really hard not to sample it!!
  • kyasarin381
    Options
    My two favorite things right now are Allsups beef and bean burritos and cheese! Not any kind of cheese though...I buy..used to buy cheese in the 1 lb blocks of Pepper Jack, Montery Jack, Mozzarella, Colby Jack, Swiss, etc. and just cut slices off and eat it like that. I just LOVE it!!!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Chips is my weakness/temptation too! I don't really have a second.. I mean, I want something sweet but not always the same thing. Chips are definitely number 1 because I want the crunchy, salty, goodness that they contain!

I find myself wanting chips though when I drink pop. Diet pop.. and I know how bad pop is for you, regular or diet. But with the salty crunch I want the fuzzy carbonated crap that diet pop contains.
  • jasmines_mum
    Options
    Mine is chips and a big fat juicy burger!!!! I thought it would be Coke but I've gone 5 weeks without even touching it and surprisingly dont even miss it!! But chips and burger cravings are still there....oh and movie theatre nachos and cheese....MMMMMM!!!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Mine is Orville Reddenbacher's Natural Simply Salted popcorn. I just can't give it up and I'm not settling for the 100 calorie-cardboard-dry tasting kind.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and french fries ! I've found I can't just portion control with those two items,I'm just having to cut them out completely.
  • mrsltobe
    Options
    I believe mine will always be cheese and tomato pizza... I absolutely love it! (All kind too! Cheap ones from Tesco to Dominos.. mmm)