T25...starting Monday, January 13th

Options

Replies

• afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    started beta phase today - holy crap.. we're in trouble...
    kidding.. kind of..
    hard but totally worth it
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    My first 2 T25 workouts burned 266 then 269 on my hrm.
  • DDHunnie
    DDHunnie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just did Alpha Day 1 today in the early AM and I must say I'm gonna be hurting all day today at work. All the leg work killed me LOL
  • priv8dan
    Options
    Hi,

Starting Beta Phase today. Alpha has helped me loose more than 25+ lbs took about 4" off my waist, XXL to Medium, and most importantly made me like exercising. At first I was dreading the super intense workout, but now, I can't imagine not doing it one single day. Follow modifier most of the time, by about the third week, almost able to go through the whole workout without modifier. Body definitely gets use to it, and cardio has improved drastically. Really happy with the results.
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    I restarted it today. Got thru alpha and beta a while ago. Fell off the horse. today i am back on. Day 1 Alpha done.
  • letsgetit
    Options
    I just got my DVDs so Ill start with you. Feel free to add me as friend.
  • _Emmy88
    Options
    First workout done! I'm excited for the rest of this journey.
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Boo on my total body circuit workout. I got thru the first 2 workouts like a champ but today I had trouble with all the floor work. The floor is too slippery and the carpet seems too not slippery. Also tighten up your shoes for this one. I wear mine very loose for circulation and they were trying to slip off during all the plank combined movements adding to the frustration of my already poor performance. I think I kept my cardio capability from insanity but lost my upper body strength to get thru the floor work. Hopefully I get better with each workout. Good luck everyone.
  • anandji
    anandji Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello guys
    keep up with good work and share your stories. .
  • Nu_Journee
    Options
    I did the first workout today as well. Good luck!
  • ptracey615
    ptracey615 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How are you logging this in the exercise? I can't find anything under T25 or cardio?
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    How are you logging this in the exercise? I can't find anything under T25 or cardio?

I think you have to use a heart rate monitor or choose something comparable.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Did cardio for week 1 day 1. I forgot what it was like I did a round back in aug/sept. I do have to say I modified just a little which is saying a lot for me. And I still have coordination issues with the lunge progressions.
  • priv8dan
    Options
    T25 Beta: Core Cardio complete. Shaun T. does NOT make it easy to get thru, those quads are gonna hurt! Still day one completed. I needed to follow Tanya (modifier) for one of the exercises on the floor. I can't wait till what tomorrow holds. Keep up the hard work and GET IT DONE! 25 minutes is nothing. Hahaha
  • Blairdevereaux
    Options
    You guys are awesome. Reading all these post has me really excited about starting my t25 first thing in the morning. I've been planning for a while and thinking about combining with a 1600 calorie a day nutrition plan. I worked out in high school and dropped 30 lbs but haven't committed to anything in the last 9 years. I really want to push myself with this and get healthier, tighten and define muscle definition, but more than anything, prove to myself that I can do this. I know I can't do it alone though... Looking for accountability and friends to start this journey with. Let's nail 2014 :) add me I'll definitely add back:)
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 2: Speed 1.0 done! Definitely easier than day 1. My calves are a bit sore from all the hops, but I hope I'll be ok tomorrow.
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just started today so I'm a day behind most of you. I may try to play catch up this wee and get back on schedule. Good luck everyone!
  • thinguri03
    thinguri03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2.. im so tired but cant miss Shaun T's butt kick!
  • afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    holy mama.. just did beta speed 2.0 and it kicked my butt.. but i did it.. whew
  • Chelle_1007
    Options
    I began last night as well. Hi, I'm new here! I am getting married in June (21 weeks) and have about 40 lbs to look fabulous in this dress I bought, ugh.. WHY are they so expensive, anyway... I plan on following the plan while on Atkins, as that is the miracle diet that has always worked for me. (I am 38 years old and 5'1") I am also running in my first race in Spokane in May. I really believe that after 10 weeks of this program running 7 miles will be easy ha. I would love to be a part of this group and cheer everyone on and share results. :) I definitely did not "NAIL IT" last night, and my lower half is stiff today, but I'm commited so Happy T25ing all..