GLRob74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a mod 2008 ZX-10R

947160_182736401893474_150519764_n.jpg
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I ride a Suzuki C90T and my wife rides a Honda VTX 1300C,

We ride about 18K a year doing rides to the mountains or to the sea, it don't matter, as long as we got our knees in the breeze, it is a good day!
    Our big rides this year were to Helen, Ga for our Anniversary and to Tampa, St Pete area of Florida for just a good weekend ride. We don't do many rallies and rarely ride in a pack. If there is a poker run for a good cause, we like to join in, but other than that we are kind of loners there.
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Previously:

'80 Can-Am 250 Dirt Bike
    '82 V-45 Magna / Shaft Drive

Sold them both. Wouldn't mind finding a 2002-2003 CBR 600 F4i to cruise around on in the summer, Riding season isn't very long
  • mlauster
    mlauster Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I ride a H-D Fat Boy, Husband rides a H-D Dyna Police. I live in NY so whenever the weather is above 55 and it is safe to do so we are out and about. No big rallies for us but are long distance riders. In 2012 we rode to Wisconsin to the H-D Factory and museum via all back roads we avoided all highways and tolls. Awesome ride except going through Chicago, my left hand was so swollen from holding the clutch for 4 hours. It took us about 5 days to get there and 6 on the way home. Obviously a lot of stops along the way.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Riding for 29 years on the road. I have a classic 74' Z1-900 Kawi. The pioneer of today's race engine bikes. I ride it year round as long snow/ice is cleared from roads.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I ride a 2009 HD Street Glide "Big Red" I'm a motorcycle enthusiast and put on 20,000K plus a year, i ride mostly local in my province of Ontario, theres a few stops on my bucket list, like Daytona, Sturgis, and on the Million Dollar Highway to name a few.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Yamaha Fazer 600. I live in the south of England and ride year round, except when it's icy.:happy:
  • Dark_Knight7096
    Dark_Knight7096 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    2011 Harley FXDWG Wide Glide. Sedona orange with flames. Love it, don't ride anywhere near as much as i wish i did though, also no mods done yet, my lord does it need pipes.
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Ive owned cruisers several times during my riding career .. to be honest, its always tough for me to decided.
    I lvoe the speed and agility of my sport bike, but I always love the comfort and glide of a cruiser.

I notice that we have quite a few Harley people here .. thats awesome.

Anybody riding a metric cruiser ?

In addition, to my 09 HD Ultra I also have a 07 Yamaha Silverado Classic. Don't ride it as much as before I got the HD, but I keep it around.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I ride. 2008 Yamaha FZ6

pftbwj3.jpg
  • alpacino9
    Options
    In the last 4 years I've had 3 harley's and now currently have a Kawasaki Ninja. I'll have to find my pics!
  • bikercowboy
    Options
    Without a doubt I do
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    I ride ......GSXR's. Busa's, 4 wheelers ..... anything with wheels ...ALL, "slightly" modified.... LOL...pics in my profile .......

My Green Busa is a N2o bike, my 95 GSXR 1100 is a turbo bike, my '86 GSXR 750 actually has a 1216cc engine stuffed in it .......

And I'm working on a Yamaha Warrior (4 wheeler) with another 1216cc gixxer engine stuffed in it .....
  • JefferyArnold
    JefferyArnold Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Okay, finally sorted out getting a picture. This is my current ride.

IMG_2369455453711_zpsiipa6gxt.jpeg
  • jjaltom
    jjaltom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2mg4dfl.jpg

Honda VTX 1800R
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Yamaha Roadliner 1900. Come on spring, get here!!!
  • JefferyArnold
    JefferyArnold Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I hear that!!! Spring cannot come soon enough. I'm itching to get back with my Italian mistress as soon as I can. Looking at all the pictures of everyone's rides, we got a lot of nice looking bikes in this group!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Sorry no pictures.My bike is currently in Northern Wisconsin. I reside in Virginia now and just haven't had any time to actually drive up there to go get it. Looking to sell it, and get a BMW R 1200 GS Adventure. Hubby has a Yamaha Virago that sits in the yard.
    The bike I have in Wisconsin is a 2001 Suzuki Katana 500. I love the aluminum frame! I haven't gone to any rally's, but would love too, someday. An old ex- bf races in AHRMA and I use to ride in the area wherever there was a race.
  • harley_rose
    Options
    I have a 2001 HD wide Glide, she is in my ticket (old paint job) and I have a 2013 HD Street Glide. My Wide Glide and I have made two trips to Tennessee from Michigan she has 58k, I got my Street Glide in Aug 2013 she only has 2500 on her...
    Not sure how to add pictures
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    <
    Harley CVO Roadglide is my main ride. I also have a 69 BSA Victor, a 72 Suzuki GT750, 76 Suzuki GT750, and a few off road bikes. I am looking for a older FL shovelhead right now to add to the collection. I ride everyday Minnesota allows!