Anyone from the UK?

Options

Replies

• TheAmsicles
    Options
    Hey! I'm from London, looking to lose about 30-40lbs.

Axx
  • Livestrongalways
    Options
    Hi I'm Karen live in Scotland only started this today :) feel free to add me x
  • funkie76
    funkie76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey. I have 3 stone to lose. Im based in sunny Blackpool! X
  • funkie76
    funkie76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im in sunny blackpool. Im trying to lose 3 stone before end of may. Even 2 would be good. Anyone feel free to add me. We can all help each other out...!
  • annsky123
    Options
    Hi I'm from London. I want to lose 30lb. It would be easier with support :) add if you like. Let's get skinny again!
  • xxxcosmicgirlxxx
    xxxcosmicgirlxxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm lauren 26 from sheffield and wanting to loose over 100 lb :) feel free to add new to mfp xx
  • triggerhappy78
    Options
    Hey i'm from Glasgow... newbie too.... new year new me and all that!! good luck everyone and feel free to add me :-)
  • clodarowe
    Options
    HI I am from Devon, I have lost about 20lbs, would ideally like to look another 20... but we shall see.. please feel free to add me :-)
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Hampshire and want to lose 40 lbs.
  • Kittie_Cat_89
    Kittie_Cat_89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from East Yorkshire!

Have been on weight watchers and lost a lot of weight, then gained it, then couldn't get the motivation to lose it again!
    Am trying to calorie count as I have a friend on the app and she is really supportive but I still need some help...

I also have about 30lbs to lose, but just want to take it one day at a time.

Please feel free to add me, I have plenty of knowledge on weight loss - just no motivation!!
    Would appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Cat x
  • sauci
    sauci Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am from wales same amount to lose ish! ive sent u a request:flowerforyou:
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Sammie & I'm 20. I'm from South East London but currently living in Sheffield for uni. I've been here for a while now & my aim is to lose around 20ish more lbs, hopefully by my 21st birthday in August! :)
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm in Loughborough.
  • cochinbreaker
    Options
    Heya all. I'm Muz from Derbyshire. Looking to lose about 30lbs as a start (26 to go - woop).
    Christmas sent me up to 17st so i thought enough's enough, and here I am, determined to make a healthier life (and a smaller tummy) for myself.
    Hope you guys are all doing well!
    Muz
  • jolee1972
    jolee1972 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah I'm from Somerset too and have not I need to lose about 30lbs - not had a great start though! Be happy to support and chat x
  • davids122
    Options
    Hi I'm David, 34 from East Lothian - Heaviest I've ever been right now after having surgery in September and got around 5 stone to lose!

Happy to help and support others, feel free to add me.
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Linda, 48 and in North Staffordshire. Want to lose 22lb initially and generally get back to fitness as I'm planning a big trip to Peru later in the year. Feel free to add me...
  • NikkieA7X
    Options
    I'm from Glasgow and also looking for some friends from the UK
    Aiming to lose around 40lb

Feel free to add me :)
  • Mztress06
    Options
    Hey :) I'm from Essex, 45 years old and determined to shift my final 2 stone - I've lost 3 so far! :) Feel free to add me xx
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm from Plymouth, Devon. I have about 40lb to lose. Any UK people, feel free to add me :-)