......I ate the whole thing

Options
I ate an entire box of Sundae Crunch aka Chocolate Éclair Ice Cream Bars (6) at one sitting

What have you eaten at one sitting your not proud of.......I won't tell???

file:///C:/Users/T/Pictures/icecream.jpg

Replies

• honigbubble
    honigbubble Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Whole super size pizzas, litre and a half of ice cream, readymade trifles!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I've eaten many o' things in their entirety.

None of which I am ashamed of.

Food is ghood...
  • CharlieB145
    Options
    Okay I don't feel so bad now, I got a headache from all that icecream.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    King size Reese. I am ashamed. :embarassed:

I refuse to buy those things in bigger sizes than the ones that come two to a pack. Something about peanut butter and chocolate mixed together. It's a weakness for me. :blushing:
  • CharlieB145
    Options
    wow girl......
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    entire case of reese's peanut butter cups... not a small one either... a case of the regular packages (each package has 3)...
    I assume there was upward of 24 packages in the case, probably more...
    I'm rather amazed I didn't go into a coma.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    The big cookie from papa john's..amazing! I didn't eat it in an entire sitting but it was gone within a couple of hours. I love a good chocolate chip cookie!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    The big cookie from papa john's..amazing! I didn't eat it in an entire sitting but it was gone within a couple of hours. I love a good chocolate chip cookie!

I tried that one, quite good!

I could eat an entire family-sized bag of ruffled potato chips and a container of onion dip in a day.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    The whole package of Apple Turnovers from the grocery store bakery. I ate all 4 of the iced pastries within a few hours of opening them.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal creme pies. Every time I buy them, I eat the whole box. So I had to stop buying them. Now they sell the singles! So I get one instead.
  • snowbunny15
    Options
    An entire box of Tastykake krimpets..there's about 12 in a box. They're one of my many weaknesses lol.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I've eaten many o' things in their entirety.

None of which I am ashamed of.

Food is ghood...

Dis. I'm about to demolish a container of gelato. No shame felt this day.
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I need to realize I am powerless over crab cheese wontons, and mozzarella sticks. Always eat them all in one sitting.
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A large pan supreme pizza, onion rings, 2 pints of chocolate ice cream.....oh and don't forget the diet pepsi! Those were the days....
  • Rosieannaxo
    Options
    Family sized bag of reeses peanut butter cups. It started with a handful after breakfast. Then after lunch. Then for a snack. And then after dinner and woops, bag empty. But I sure did enjoy it haha :)
  • BlubbinBlubber
    BlubbinBlubber Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i ate an entire box of trader joe's chocolate hazelnut cookies by myself one night last year....... just looked up the calories.... 1,620... oh god lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    on new years day I ate an entire loaf of fresh baked bread..with nothing but margarine on it

ohhhhhh sooo perfect
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    A box of "Air Heads"

From Sam's club!

:(
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Whole box of Girl Scouts Thin Mint cookies

Would have opened a second box if I'd had it...
  • avemaryama
    avemaryama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Last year, at a barbeque. I ate a whole leg of lamb....I watched it on the spit and my mouth watered. It came off and into my body. I may have caused a spectacle of myself.

It was so darn good, just some salt pepper and rosemary. I couldn't move after that.