Options

Replies

• CharlieB145
    Options
    okay so I don't feel that bad anymore
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    1 Entire large Dominos pizza. And just over half of a second one. And CinaStyx. With the gooey sugar dipping sauce.

Also, I have, in the past, been asked to leave not one, but two different All You Can Eat Buffets. Three if you count being cut off during a McDonalds All You Can Eat Hotcakes breakfast promotion. And those were all when I was super buff. Such is the hell of life after 30. I would stroke out trying to consume now what I consumed then, and yet now I weigh 30lbs more than I did.
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Half dozen of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Just...couldn't...stop. Been a while since that happened lol.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    entire case of reese's peanut butter cups... not a small one either... a case of the regular packages (each package has 3)...
    I assume there was upward of 24 packages in the case, probably more...
    I'm rather amazed I didn't go into a coma.

You are amazing lol :love:
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Hard Rock Cafe - starter meant for 4 people! 6000k a pop! yumyumyumyumyum ....not even the salad left
  • Anita_hoar12345
    Options
    I can't buy cookies or i'll eat the whole bag. I have no self control with cookies I only buy the little packs with 2 in them if I want a cookie
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    A whole bag of Fritos...and although that might not sound that bad, the calorie count in those things are ASTRONOMICAL!!! I only looked afterwards and felt so guilty, I almost cried.
  • kewlchic
    Options
    whole box of girl scout cookies
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Well I just ate a whole mudcake within 25 hours. I know it isn't one sitting but still... >_<
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    A box of ice cream snickers...it was so good! Felt ashamed of my lack of self control! I have since not purchased them!
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    The entire jar of peanutbutter... That's 3460 calories.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    When I was in college, apparently I thought that the only thing that could keep me focused while studying for an exam was an entire box of cheez-itz or a whole bag or sour cream and onion chips. ...so thankful I changed!
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Its been a long time but i ate the whole box of ice cream sandwiches once or twice.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    peanut butter-chocoalte no-bakes from the grocery store, they are sold by the dozen and each cookie has 170 calories and I have almost zero (ok less than zero) willpower against them. If I buy them, I eat them all. I avoid the grocery store that sells them :laugh: I would rather travel the extra 2 miles to the next closest store honestly!
  • mandita208
    mandita208 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a whole bag of chips or can of pringles or box of crackers in one sitting. Im sure ive eaten a whole bag of candy (big ones), tons of other junk. I love anything like this. Ive learned that its important to move on from this. Ive binged in teh pass and im sure i will binge in the future, we all make mistakes and none of is our perfect. Its important to move on from this and put it behind you!
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I can't buy cookies or i'll eat the whole bag. I have no self control with cookies I only buy the little packs with 2 in them if I want a cookie

Same.

Also crisps (chips, for the Americans). If I buy a big bag I will eat the whole thing. In fact put any kind of snack food in front of me and I'll eat all of it until I feel ill.

Situation avoidance is key.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Doritos Tangy Cheesy (family bag) with a tub of Philadelphia
    1900+ cal, OMG 135g of fat

I'm going away now, this thread is giving me ideas :-o

Same.

Also crisps (chips, for the Americans). If I buy a big bag I will eat the whole thing. In fact put any kind of snack food in front of me and I'll eat all of it until I feel ill.

Situation avoidance is key.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    An entire box of Little Debbie brownies. They are EVIL. I won't even buy them now.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    A whole big bag of Doritos !! My oh my all that salt !!! I guess thats how I ended up on this board :( I could always walk away from sugar but never the chips !
  • Wolverine_Girl
    Options
    A whole bag of Doritos and in another sitting a whole box of ice cream. In my defense I was going through a break up.