Calling all short girls

Options
123457»

Replies

• broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 4'11".

Don't be scared to play with your calorie intake until you find what works for you. I am pretty active so I never go belonw 1800 myself... Often way more than that. It's working for ne personally and my body seems to agree with it. Some people swear by 1200, which didn't work for me at all. So yeah. Play for a while or even try thr TDEE method of you want. Best of luck on your journey on here.
    I am with you!! I dont eat at 1200 because I lose 10 pounds and then nothing else will come off. I had to greatly increase my cals especially since I have started exercising more. It has helped me a ton. Plus I dont think I could function on 1200 or less a day. But everyone's body is different.
  • heatherbug1986
    heatherbug1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5 "1' and started my journey about 8 months ago..i have manged to lose half of my goal weight and have another 30lbs to go. I started at my highest at 200lbs and am now 149lbs..always looking for people to motive and be motivated by others!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I'm 5'4 looking to lose 25 pounds!!!!
    Feel free to add.
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 at best.
  • absinthia70
    absinthia70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    5'1" (almost!) with about another 40lbs. to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • JGTate
    JGTate Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and after my first child my weight went up to 146.5 lbs. I used MFP pre-baby and got down to 113 lbs, which with my height looked just perfect. Not skinny, but comfortable. I'm looking to lose at least 30 lbs. I've lost about 4 since getting back on this a week and a half ago, plus I have been going to the gym regularly and have recently tried to cut meat/poultry out of my diet. Feel free to add me. Wishing all MFP ladies luck on your journey of fitness and well-being.
  • Ell3igh
    Options
    Im 5'1... i cut my recommended grams of fat into half. Im not sure if that was the best idea, but it seem to work
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and have about 150 lbs to lose. My height makes me look funny being 255 lbs.Anyone feel free to add me
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • mandapandapoohbear1793
    Options
    Heya, I am 5' 2 3/4" and yes that 3/4 makes all the difference haha! My name is Amanda and I am a wife and mom of a 3 year old. I need to lose about 50-60 lbs and could really use a motivating pen pal who has similar goals. I have had trouble staying motivated so I thought I would try this out. Good luck on your goals everyone!
  • Emdiee2014
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5'2 and a 1/2 :) My name's Michelle, I'm from Australia, weigh 62kg, with my goal weight as 55kg.
    I suffer from bulimia so have to be careful with not taking this too seriously, but I am on the road to recovery and having a food diary is really helpful to stop erratic eating.
    If anyone out there is able to help motivate me to workout and to eat healthy please add me and I'll do the same for you.