58 Years Old and 81 Pounds Gone (Pics too!)

1151617181921»

Replies

• KristenElizabeth7
    KristenElizabeth7 Posts: 45 Member
    I absolutely LOVE how you kept track!!! This is really inspiring to see how those pounds add up! I always get discouraged when I hear "1-2" pounds per week and feel like... REALLY... I want 5-10!!!! Your story and log are REALLY helpful... I appreciate it and

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! AMAZING JOB!!!!
  • finally1415
    finally1415 Posts: 18 Member
    You look great, thank you for sharing.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    the week by week timeline is interesting
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    This is EXACTLY how I want to lose weight (1-3 lbs per week) You look amazing and are an amazing inspiration to this 31 year old mom. :) Job well done!
  • Trimi
    Trimi Posts: 57
    Great job, congratulations!
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Great job thanks for sharing.
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    Bump
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    You are so inspiring!!!! You look GREAT!!!! Thanks for posting.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Wow ! AMAZING RESULTS !
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Congratulations on your success. That was pure dedication and determination.

I have been hovering in 152-155 range for months. My saying is "no going backwards”.
    Maintaining in this range has become a huge obstacle yet I’m ready to pick it up and
    burn it all away.

Your story inspires my mind which I need to reach my goals: decrease Fat Loss to 25%, I started at 41.5, at 36.6%; and reach UGW of 120-125.

Thanks for sharing.
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Thanks so much for posting. I especially like that you showed your weekly weight loss. I am 49, menopausal and frustrated by the sloooooooow weight loss. I will get there eventually. Your post inspired me to be patient and keep going!
  • you have given me so much inspiration. its 2.30 in the early hours of the morning and i just feel like i want to do a long walk!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Amazing. You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!