200+ lbs to lose: The fight of my life!

Options
124»

Replies

• MsDeitra
    MsDeitra Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Be strong. Be all in 100 percent and you will not fail!! I wrote myself a letter describing how miserable I felt and asking myself to never let the obese me exist again. I sealed it and put the date to be opened as the date I knew I could and would have safely reached my normal BMI/goal weight which was one year later. This has been a powerful tool. I used a program called Health Advantage but they all Work if YOU COMMIT. Find one where you can go to weekly support meetings if possible! That really helps! And exercise girl!! The more of these things you do, it creates an increasing positive energy and you gain momentum until you are flying and soaring!!! We are all cheering you on!!!

Ty Ty Ty!!! I'm all in!
  • tannammm
    tannammm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! I've lost 90lbs so far and still have 105lbs more pounds to lose to reach my goal weight. It's a lifestyle change and it can be done. Feel free to send me a friend invite if you want.
  • ridergal71
    ridergal71 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I too have a large amount of weight to lose. I have been on hear three times now and this time I have decided to do things differently by adding friends and joining some of the groups. I know what its like to feel like you are restarting all of the time. Sent you a friends request and anyone can add me as well as I am looking for support too.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I started out needing to lose 120+ pounds, have lost some but still have some to go. Feel free to add me! Anything you need help with feel free to ask! :flowerforyou:
  • MsDeitra
    MsDeitra Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I too have a large amount of weight to lose. I have been on hear three times now and this time I have decided to do things differently by adding friends and joining some of the groups. I know what its like to feel like you are restarting all of the time. Sent you a friends request and anyone can add me as well as I am looking for support too.
  • witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I started with almost 200 lbs to lose. As you can see, I'm nearly half way to my goal. With such a lofty goal, make smaller goals and celebrate each (not with food). It helps. I set my first year goal at 83 lbs and my second year goal at 100 lbs. I blew past my first year goal only to get stalled on year two.

Consistency is key. Stick with it this time. You can do it.
  • jammallnyte
    jammallnyte Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    177 here myself and down 20 so far (not including the extra holiday weight I added). Add me if you want or know you are NOT alone in this battle and you can do it. Know it is NOT going to happen quick and do not beat yourself up if you have a bad meal or bad day. It is a marathon not a sprint. Pace yourself and you will beat it.
  • abbeyoconnor99
    abbeyoconnor99 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    How long have you been on your weightloss journey? you're doing great!