5'0-5'1 girls! Come together!

Options

Replies

• midnightstar7
    midnightstar7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 17 years old, 5'1 and weigh 88 pounds. I joined this website because I've been finding it really difficult to eat enough calories and maintain my weight. MFP says that I should eat 1400 cals a day bit I really struggle. I made a topic 'am I eating enough?' and I would really appreciate it if you all could offer me some advice. Thank you x
  • thestrawberrysays
    thestrawberrysays Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 125. This is on the chunky side for me, but I just feel like if I can get that small it will be a miracle. So I've set a more "realistic" goal, and if I reach it maybe I'll keep going.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft.
    SW- 147
    CW- 138
    GW- 100

Even at 100 lb I'm "skinny fat", so when I get there I'll star to tone up and do strength training.

NO, no, no, don't wait till you get there. START NOW! Strength training will help you to maintain the muscle you currently have so that while you're eating at a deficit you lose fat rather than both. It'll be a lot harder to build it back up once you've lost it.
  • CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 112 lbs. I'd like to get down to 100-105.
  • MBPooch
    MBPooch Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5' and my goal is 114lbs but I want to see what I look like around 120. It's been a while since I was there (my wedding 3 years ago) so I kinda forgot. I'm at 131.5 lbs right now and have officially hit my first 10 lb mark.
  • Sophizzle_M
    Options
    Im 21 years old and 5'1. In high school, i was 110lbs. Ive gained weight.. and now im 140!! I would love to be 110 again. Even in high school i wanted to be 100lbs. Right now though, 110 sounds good to me. Help!
  • untilyouseemybones
    Options
    5.0 with a goal weight of 90 pounds :)
  • bb1266
    bb1266 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I'm 5'0" , 23 y.o.

SW: 102:
    Cw: 100
    GW: 95

I am unfortunately not blessed with many curves so any extra weight sits around my stomach. If you ahve similar goals or just want to motivate each other, feel free to add me!
  • MonicaBurnett
    MonicaBurnett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1"
    I am 47, I weigh 149. I wear a size 4 pant, a medium shirt. I can get away with a small, but I do not like them snug.
    The last time I was near my "ideal weight" I weighed 120 I was a teenager and wore a size 9 and a large shirt. I was 16.
    The number on the scale is a guideline not a mantra.
    Body Fat measurement is what matters.
    Even if you do not know the % - if there is nothing flopping around and the clothes look good - ditch the scale.
    It is all about being FIT not light!
    FYI when I started this at 207 - my target was 120. I adjusted it. I am looking for 135-140.
    I realized after months of being frustrated by what I thought was a plateau, that I was losing the whole time.
    At one point I dropped 4 pants sizes and only 5 pounds in 6 months.
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft and 124...I have lost almost 40 and looking to get down to 115...these last 9 are killing me! Add me if you wish!
  • reesepeecie
    Options
    haha, I love it "took me years to grow these things" when i think about it i guess me too! thank you for reminding me that that DOES happen! i think i like your goal weight too! we are the same height & weight!
  • dawnygirl17
    Options
    im 5ft and trying to get down to 112lb, im currently 163lb having lost 10lb in first week
  • Lozzer135
    Lozzer135 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm 5' 1" and currently 142 lb. I'm 55 next month - definitely tougher at my age than when I was younger. My goal is around 120 but guess I'll be happy if I can get under 130. Lost 4 lbs so far so a long way to go.
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is 40kgs.

I don't know what that is in lbs?

My current weight is 46kgs and my BF is currently 20%

I ice skate and if I want to do the jumps it's important to have a low body weight as well as good musculature.

I am pretty sure at 5'1" and 40kg you would be underweight.
  • haistay
    Options
    Hi all.

I'm 5"1, 25 and a mummy to 1.

I'm about 10.2 stone and I would love to be 8 stone again (sorry I'm rubbish at converting into lbs)

I wish I was taller sometimes, because unfortunately with us small folk, a couple of extra lbs doesn't sit on us very well!

Feel free to add me, I need all the help I can get aha

X
  • ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 : ) 22 yrs old.

SW 121lb (July 13)
    CW 116lb (Jan 14)
    GW 105 lb
  • Cellby
    Cellby Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and 24yrs. My current is 115pnds goal 110pnds. Not much it more my stomach needs to become flat lol
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My goal weight is 101lbs I'm just a smidge under 5ft but am rethinking the goal weight as I'm currently 108lbs and can comfortably fit into UK size 8 clothes. Now the problem is I 'wobble' so need to tone up. With the toning am expecting a muscle weight gain so now I need to retune my brain into not freaking out if gain.

Everyone who has lost on this thread has done really well :) good luck to all! xx
  • kmilk98
    kmilk98 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5' 3/4 and I'm only 16 but I want to get healthy now and keep my weight down as I get older. I have a medium frame and I currently weigh 135lbs. My goal is 115.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and 5'1. My current weight is 149 and my GW is 120. Anyone, feel free to add me.