Anyone in their 20s

Options

Replies

• bakingandbabies
    bakingandbabies Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also had a baby girl 5 months ago! I'm 25. Feel free to add me!
  • meaganrh19
    meaganrh19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and have an 11mo old! Feel free to add me : )
  • whitmers22
    Options
    Congrats on your baby :) I am 26 with three children! Before I got pregnant with my last child I had lost 38 lbs. I was so absolutely excited and ready to continue. Finding out I was pregnant threw me back. Instead of continuing what I was doing, I let my self go. After having my daughter last April I found it very hard to become motivated. It was three months ago I had a very inspiring person help me get motivated. She has been awesome and is a coach for beach body. I started out at 220 and am now at 204. Those 16 lbs lost are just changes in eating and light exercise. I just started back on Jillian Michaels 30 day shred last week and I am feeling the burn. My shins are killing me! But I will keep going and if anyone would like to add me feel free. I am here to help motivate and encourage everyone with their weight loss journeys!!!!! Good luck everyone.
  • ahende612
    ahende612 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just had a little one in August. I am 25 and he is #5. I have been pregnant for what feels like 8 years straight (5 pregnancies in 8 years!). This last pregnancy really took a toll on me. I delivered at 338 and have only been able to work down to 300 after delivery.

I work full-time and have a large blended family. So I'm working on fast, easy and nutrious meal plans for my household. If you want feel free to add me!
  • KingOfThoseWhoKnow
    Options
    22 here and looking to lose weight too, feel free to add me :)
  • endlesswonderr
    endlesswonderr Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 20 and try to get on everyday. Feel free to add me. :)
  • whitmers22
    Options
    I work full time as well. It makes it difficult. My difficulty is the fact my family does not want to eat healthy like I do! My kids do great but my boyfriend on the other hand......lol. Cooking two meals is a lot so I am being sneaky and adding things into our diet and suprise to me, he is starting to like things he said he would never eat! I try to wake up early and do my workout if I dont do that I do it the second I get home from work. Good luck and you can do it :)
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    27, feel free to add me :)
  • missytay22
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! I'm 23 and graduate student! Feel free to add me! Let's encourage each other!!!
  • wickedxdelta
    Options
    26 here, been on and off in the past but going to stick to it this time. always looking for motivation. anyone can add me if they want! :)
  • adipose21
    adipose21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the baby girl! so exciting. 23 and definitely down to support :)
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    28 here... would love more friends... everyone add me :)
  • sammymichelleB
    Options
    I just joined today! I'm 23, really need to get in shape for the summer also, the student life has me sitting on my butt way too much, Ive expanded :(

add mee :)
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I'm 21. looking to lose about 25-30 pounds. Feel free to add!
  • kdunn6
    kdunn6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    24!! Definitely could use some support and friends along this journey!!!
  • motivatedwithjesus
    Options
    21 :) Just started and would love some friends to share this journey with and motivate each other!
  • edelm09
    edelm09 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks everyone added you all xx
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 23! (Well, I will be in a few weeks, anyway) Feel free to add me if you want a motivating friend! :)
  • jackvenco
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 20 and I tried losing weight countless times in my life, but this time I feel positive about it. Feel free to add me =)
  • KkaySteele
    KkaySteele Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HEY!! I am in my 20s and have also had a baby recently (3 months ago)! I am slowly, but surely losing weight..but get discouraged, so it'd be nice to have someone to motivate me, and I them! Add me :)