Replies

• BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I agree, you DO look a lot younger!!!

Reaan:bigsmile:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I think you look fantastic and definitely younger! Well done x
  • GeordieRover
    GeordieRover Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    All the unspoken will to overcome, your photos describe some of it, but not all.
    You will be in my mind,, in my own wars.
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good. Good job! You do look younger and much happier :)

I love reading people's success stories, they make me warm and fuzzy inside ^^ ♥
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    incredible. pic with you and your daughter is priceless. tips!?!?
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    great job! you look amazing
  • minnie116
    minnie116 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow - what amazing willpower you have. Such determination. You're an inspiration to us all. x
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done, it always amazes me how much younger people look when they lose weight :smile:
  • babsworth
    Options
    Congratulations! :) You look amazing and the transformation is so inspiring. My BF is type 1, so I know how that can work against you, and I know he'll find this inspiring too.

Thanks for sharing and best wishes x
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    That´s fantastic!
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Oh and you definitely do look alot younger too ????????????
  • nlg1974
    nlg1974 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm only a week in so I have the utmost admiration for you for sticking with this for 3 years. You look fabulous and I think it's fantastic that you did this not only for yourself, but so that your children will have you around for many more years to come. Well done!
  • Myc4h11
    Myc4h11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You do look younger
  • SarahJains
    SarahJains Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Aw wow! Well done. You look fab x
  • ritan7471
    ritan7471 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are really inspirational to me. I have about half as much weight to lose as you have lost, for me the inspiration is seeing someone stick to a new way of eating and lifestyle in the long term
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Rita
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look AMAZING!!!

Maintenance I hear is the hardest part of losing weight... kudos to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WoW! I'm speechless! What a transformation! You look AMAZING! AWESOME job! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm so touched by the response. I'll try to go thru the thread and send a PM to those that asked specific questions, otherwise you'll probably never see the reply.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I saw your posts when I first started here in June of 2011, and you inspired me then. You continue to inspire me now, even after I've reached my own goal weight and am working on two years of maintenance. Thank you for continuing to share your example of lifelong health.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!