Buffalo Wild Wings nutrition information

2»

Replies

• DavidHusky
    DavidHusky Posts: 112 Member
    It's Hockey Day in Minnesota on Saturday...16 hrs of hockey, outdoor HS games, followed by the Gophers and Wild.

My 5 year old and I have already staked out our seats at BWW's to watch. As soon as he's done with hockey practice, we're gonna be parked there for a few hours....before we head off to a hockey game of course. :happy:

Hah - I'm going to the hockey city classic tomorrow, BWW is right next to TCF Bank... I'll need something to warm me up... hmmm
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    So glad we have a local joint whose wings are delicious and much more calorie-friendly. Just wings & drummies flash-fried (no coating of any kind) and served super crisp and super hot, sprinkled with cayenne salt. Buffalo sauce and blue cheese or ranch dressing on the side (standard).

Personally, I love just the chicken and cayenne salt. The rest just gets in the way of crispy, chicken-y awesomeness.

That sounds fantastic! The chinese restaurant/bar that my mum works at fries up their wings like that but with some sort of asian seasoning that I am unfamiliar with. No extra sauces. SO GOOD.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    It's Hockey Day in Minnesota on Saturday...16 hrs of hockey, outdoor HS games, followed by the Gophers and Wild.

My 5 year old and I have already staked out our seats at BWW's to watch. As soon as he's done with hockey practice, we're gonna be parked there for a few hours....before we head off to a hockey game of course. :happy:

Hah - I'm going to the hockey city classic tomorrow, BWW is right next to TCF Bank... I'll need something to warm me up... hmmm

I thought about it. Before kids I would have been there by 2, now....I don't think he would hold up to sitting in the cold for that long.
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    I'm going to need this for reference later.