Rewarding myself with new breasts

Options

Replies

• MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am a firm believer in doing what feels right for YOU! I am personally rewarding myself with going smaller...at a 36G, it's a bit uncomfortable exercising...I'm going for a lift and reduction when I reach goal. :)
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I 'rewarded' myself Jan 2nd.. Still 'recovering' so the not getting to go to the gym for a few weeks stinks.

I went from having an A cup to after breastfeeding 2 babies and losing 40lbs too having two saggy deflated A cups. I had always wanted to get BA but never more just these past few years. I know everyone has thier opinions on it. Im very happy I went for it. And yes it was My reward.
  • carrysa
    carrysa Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am definitely rewarding myself with fake boobs!!!!...im also getting a half sleeve and a new wardrobe.....ill also reward myself in competing in a bikini contest...goal is to at least place!!!!
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    I lost mine after breastfeeding and losing weight. I rewarded myself with some new ones. Best money I ever spent.
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I lost mine after breastfeeding and losing weight. I rewarded myself with some new ones. Best money I ever spent.

Hear Hear
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My goal is to have 75 lbs gone by my 50th birthday late in October. Diggin the idea of a tattoo. I want something that signifies what I have been through over the past 50 years. I just don't think that barbwire around my bicep or the sun around my navel is reflective of....
    having been a firefighter
    a cop
    a paramedic
    husband
    dad
    grand dad
    being hit by a car and losing my leg

This is gonna take some thought. ROCK ON YALL!
  • Pixt
    Pixt Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i always reward myself with breasts...

Wiser words were never spoken.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Not impressed with fake boobs.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I wish. At ly lowest, my boobs when down from a full D/ DD to a C. I miss my bigger boob a ton, like losing a limb.

As much as I want to get implants, my fiance says that fake ones are a turn off and I'm kind of torn on that too.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    may i have your old breasts? LOL

not that my opinion matters but I, as well, do not LIKE fake breasts.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    going down...C or D...from a 38I...cant wait
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Me too!
    140214620.jpg
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Half sleeve tattoo of a peacock. . A belly button piercing. . . and some sexy under garments. :smokin:

Peacock tats are so pretty! My reward are the same as yours....except I want an inner bicep tat:)
  • callmeampersand
    callmeampersand Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Here is my list lol:

Lose 60 pounds: Pair of Christian Louboutin pumps...Met this goal but decided $750 was too much to spend on shoes..saving it to go toward another reward.

Reach 180lbs: New tattoo. Getting the phrase "Don't let the butterflies go" its something my daughter and I say to each other, she misunderstood "Don't let the bedbugs bite" when she was about a year and a half old and she has been saying it since, she will be 4 in February.

Reach 165/160: Full Belt Lipectomy. I already have a lot of extra skin on both my tummy and my back so this will resolve that and allow me to go down a few sizes.
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" 125 lbs and wear a size 34F bra. You can have my breasts lol. I can't wait to get rid of them. Hopefully I will go down a couple of sizes when I lose 15 lbs.
    I'm with her! ^^^
    I've lost 50 pounds, went from 38C minimizer to a 34C regular bra. I can't believe I am still a C cup. Looks pretty disproportionate on my narrow-hip, thick-ish waist figure but I don't think there's such a thing as "hip enlargements." :-0
    I only need 10 more pounds to go, but I already have my reward: liking what I see in the mirror again!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I just want my boobs back where they're supposed to be... Either I hire a little person to hold them up for me symmetrical at all times, or ...

yeah, no, little person it is.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    My husband and I keep joking about this. For Christmas it was to be my gift, now it's my birthday. :) A tummy tuck is on the list too. :)
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I just want my boobs back where they're supposed to be...
    Ha! Thank the stars for good bras!
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing, but my wife made me get rid of them...and the chick they were attached to.
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My reward--boring but practical: someday when I'm really old I want to be taking nothing more than a multivitamin while all my unhealthy friends are popping blood pressure, cholesterol, and whatever else medication they deem necessary then. :bigsmile:

I have to say, that's a great reward!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!