LADIES, best razor for bikini area

Options
124»

Replies

• mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i too prefer electric: remmington. mine's about due for some replacement blades, which i hope i can find... :frown:
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    I use Venus razors but I am currently in the process of getting it lasered. :smokin:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    When i want hair trimmed i just let our baby rip it out, he gets so much fun out of it.:laugh:

Wtf? :huh: :noway:
    112255.gif
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I use Venus but I might have to give the men's on a try.
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I"ve given up on razors for that body part. I use Nair, and then I apply the HydroCortisone cream afterwards if I feel dry. Apparently, I have very sensitive skin :-/
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    When i want hair trimmed i just let our baby rip it out, he gets so much fun out of it.:laugh:

Wtf? :huh: :noway:
    112255.gif

This! WTH?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I always make sure it's a 4 blade razor. I typically use Venus Quattro, but the blades can get expensive and they get dull after only a few uses. So for money's sake I have actually been using one of my boyfriend's 4-blade disposable razors that come in packs of like 10 I think. I've only used it twice, but it has been working really really well! I fight ingrown hairs a lot and I haven't had any at all since switching.

Yeah all of the "lady" razors are great for legs & pits. But for bikini area I really like Bic Hybrid. It's kind of stupid because it's a disposable razor that you're supposed to use 5 times with different blades (which come in the same package) but you don't really need to have a new razor every time. I've bought like 10 in the past couple of years and just throw the razor away, my first one is still durable & perfect. I just use new blades with it every couple of weeks.

I don't really like Dollar General or Walmart at all but these Bic Hybrids (for men) are super cheap both places. Like under six bucks for the razor and five blades, at least in my area.