Anyone in their 20s

Options
12346»

Replies

• jnnfrch
    jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    23, add me people :) I need friends and motivation!
  • Kpres61
    Options
    HI, I'm 26. I have been heavy my whole life with a lot of up and downs in weight. 2 years ago my husband and I started to try for a baby. We learned that I have about a 20% chance of ever conceiving. I was devastated! I come from a huge family and always wanted kids. I have hit rock bottom. I lost 46 pounds this past year. Now im running out of juice and im reaching out for motivation and I need to lose at least 80 pounds. So HELP! I've decided that since kids are not my future that I want to be one sexy woman my husband would be proud to show off!! He is my rock, but lets face it..... being told I love you no matter how much you weigh is not going to get me off the couch. So I would love to make some friends on here and get on the road to a new happier sexier me!!!
  • stressonthesky99
    stressonthesky99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    22 here, tryna shift about 3 stone! Need constant motivation as will power can be a bit wobbly at times lol! Everybody feel free to add me :)
  • millerlm87
    Options
    I'm 26 and trying to get in shape. Please add could use more friends as well
  • jonathanbramfield
    Options
    25. Feel free to add me.
  • farrellb21
    Options
    welcome, I'm 21. I'm here to lose weight so I can live the younger years of my life like a 20 something year old should. I have been on and off of MFP for about 3 years now, but now I'm here for good. I started back on here in September and I have already lost 20lbs, best of luck
  • kittykaybehave
    Options
    Im 24, add me, and anyone else feel free to add me also! yay! let's encourage one another!!!!
  • Katiemac142
    Katiemac142 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm twenty, about to be twenty one!! Feel free to add me????
  • EJimnida
    Options
    I'm 25 and going to turn 26 on the 31st YAY!. Feel free to add me. I just started and I'm in need of some Fitness friends. Anyone want to be buddies?
  • tmason0422
    Options
    My name is Tracee. I'm 21 from Michigan. I just started my diet today with my husband. :)
  • bdizzle11
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 23! Trying to get back on track this year! Would love some new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • wpanderson
    Options
    I'm 26 and have been on MFP for almost a year, I've lost weight and gained it back but I'm on a good track right now of fitness and healthy eating! I log every day, even when I cheat, and bust my butt at the gym regularly! Feel free to add me!
  • x7xemilyx7x
    x7xemilyx7x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, feel free to add me! Find it motivating seeing everyone's progress :)
  • bloggymomx
    Options
    I'm 28. :) You can add me!
  • edelm09
    edelm09 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks everyone your added xx