How did your breasts change as you lost weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• ElayeRoss
    ElayeRoss Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    *creepily reads the post thoroughly*

LOL!
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    They used to be up to my neck, now they're down past my knees. Just kidding. I never really had boobs in the first place. When I was pregnant, they were a 36D at one point. When I was at my heaviest not pregnant, I was a 36C. Now they're back to 34B. I don't come from a big-boobed family. When I lose weight, they're the first to go. Good thing I still have a sweet butt.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I went from DD to D maybe a C. I feel like they are teeny tiny now compared to what they used to be. Even my ex makes fun of me. lol. They do however fit with my 60 lbs lighter size, so it works.

ETA: I think they are saggy when I bend over. They look kinda weird to me.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    My boobs are always the first thing to lose, or gain weight. I really like the way they look as I get closer to my goal weight. :laugh: They're smaller but perkier!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Didn't change much. They got a little bit smaller after my babies. But, still proportional, very perky and nicely shaped. I've always been small, anyway.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 20 lbs at this point. They're smaller, but I'm still the same band and cup size. I wouldn't say they've changed shape, or if so, neither the boy nor I have noticed...
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I had previously lost 50lbs, and I went down about half a cup size, but went down 2 sizes in the band.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, mine have steadily shrunk thorough the weight loss, but I also lost pretty much all the mucsle that held them up. Their very very saggy.
  • Tyebolt
    Options
    I used to wear a 36C, and now I wear a 24B. I'm very happy, and I love my small bewbs. :D
  • Diggedydog
    Options
    Mine are in a race to my knees. Smart money is betting on the left one!!:frown:
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different!

Now I personally DO lose boobage when I lose weight. It's just how it is. I've lost 2 cup sizes and I've only lost 10 lbs so far ( 25 more to go ). My band size hasn't change but I suspect it to go down to a 30 by the time I reach my goal weight. I have absolutely no idea what my cup size will be.

I do know that they will be smaller.... probably by two more cup sizes.

I expect to be a 32B or a 30C when I am done.

I am currently a 32D. Was a 32DD pushing a 34DD before I decided to lose weight this time around.
  • mslee369
    Options
    Band size has gone down, but cup size still the same 44DD
  • amysgottadothisthang
    Options
    Mine are exactly the same! I lost inches around......went from a 42DD to a 38DD in VS bras.

Oh, forgot to mention.....I paid to make them stay the way they are and where they belong! hehehehe

I cheated!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I was worried I would lose mine, but went from a 42H to a 34F so not too bad. They definitely droop more than before and aren't as round, but not too bad. A friend got a boob lift but I'm torn as to whether or not I'd want to do that.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 38G to 32G so far. There is a little loose skin, but it's not too bad.
  • naariel
    naariel Posts: 37
    Options
    I went from european 90C to 75C, in US and UK size that means 40C to 34C. (About 30 lbs of difference, mid 140's to mid 110'.)

They got smaller, but the proportions stayed the same so I didn't lose in cup size. (Cup size is usually the difference between the breasts circumference and "just under the breasts" circumference. Of course bra manufacturers didn't agree on any universal standard to keep the fun of looking for your actual match. But it gives an idea of which size(s) to look for when buying a new bra. Also to point out that a C cup isn't the same size with a 34 band than with a 40 band, it's the same proportion but it's smaller, if you really don't lose anything in your breasts then you would go up a cup size when losing a band size, because the difference is increased. That's quite rare, usually the proportion of fat in breasts makes you lose or keep your cup size, but it's possible and there's some proof in this thread.)

When I'm dressed they look bigger because my whole body is thinner. Nude there's a difference, they're smaller in a good way (meaning one I like) and you would probably estimate me a B cup instead of a C (I do). I took great care of them (avoid too hot shower, hydrate them daily, don't screw up with my macros, train my pectorals and neck, keep a good posture, never exercise without a proper support) and they didn't get saggy, in fact I'm very pleased with the change of shape. (They were more pear-like-bit-saggy, now they're round and firm.)

It's difficult to sculpt them since the biggest parameters are skin elasticity and fat repartition and you have no real grasp on that, but posture, diet, habits, muscles of chest/shoulders/neck/back and hydratation definitely help make small changes. Then you just have to hope for the best.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    i've lost just over 50lb and have gone from a 42G to a 38G. My breast tissue is very dense and plentiful; they're not really going to go much of anywhere, sadly.