ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• gmhaggie06
    Options
    wow, great job and great narrative, I loved those pictures from the 60's, 70's and 80's! it was almost like watching Forrest Gump! I'm so happy for you!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I saw this on your blog, but didn't realize you'd made a post, too.

Sorry for the overuse, but it bears repeating: WOW That is such an awesome story and effort, and you're an awesome lady! :flowerforyou:
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    So happy to see you up and around! I have been patiently awaiting your post surgery post and as always you did not disappoint. Enjoyed your photos. You are a true inspiration to those of us struggling. I ran into my own health problems and began an unhealthy yoyo as I fumble through it. . I am learning the true meaning of "use it or lose it". Its following people like you that help me realize its all worthwhile to keep plugging away. No excuses, find a way!
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success!
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    BRAVO! Great story and amazing photos!
  • SnugglePuggles
    Options
    One of the best stories I have ever read on MFP. Great job!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Amazing, awesome, awe inspiring.. I have creeped your blog and profile a few times, whenever I need inspiration. You are a warrior and example of true grit!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My heart is filled with great joy reading your story! Congratulations and God Bless you
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This is truly amazing! Congratulations on pushing yourself past ALL of your excuses that you could have used. You are a true inspiration!
  • emmagiffard5
    emmagiffard5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you're looking great, well done! Stories like yours make me feel more determined to reach my goals, wishing you health and happiness!!!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely incredible, well done xXx
  • patsypooter
    patsypooter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story! You are such an inspiration to me. I have a similar amount of weight to lose and it can seem a very daunting task. Anytime I need encouragement I am going to come right to this section of the website.

You look absolutely stunning! I hope I look half as good as you do at your age. :)
  • Mariiiiiii
    Mariiiiiii Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!!
    We sometimes forget the true importance of weight-loss. Health above the rest :)
  • wormstrup14
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiring story. Congratulations on your success.
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Amazing, amazing, amazing. Your story is inspiring and make all of my "excuses" seem silly. Thankyou for posting.
  • Dare2Believe
    Dare2Believe Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is awesome. It is inspiring to hear that even with adversity us "older" woman can do it. Hooray for you!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story, thank you for sharing. Your glowing smile says it all! You are an inspiration for us all!
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story, and thank you for sharing..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!