ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• catsplash
    Options
    Great inspiration - I get hung up on being 57 and my body "changing" so it is harder to lose. Nonsense! Thank you.
  • KayNowayJose
    KayNowayJose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    What a remarkable, inspirational story. Thank you for sharing this. And by the way, you look wonderful!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    So happy for you, Sue, you look fantastic! And with new knees, and your positive energy and dedication -- you will achieve anything you set your mind to! :drinker:
  • blueberrystreet
    blueberrystreet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are truly AMAZING! Your post brought tears to my eyes! I just want to reach out and give you a great big hug! Way to go on your success you are an inspiration to all!
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh My!! This is wonderful! Congratulations on your amazing effort. Reading this story has made me realize that I have absolutely NO reason to complain about wanting/needing to lose weight. Thank you for this gift!
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    So awesome, congrats to you!
  • huanu
    huanu Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great success story! Thanks for sharing :)
    You look amazing!!
  • annadenny
    annadenny Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look lovely :) Great job
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a story!!
  • CharlieB145
    Options
    You go girl, you look great !!!
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great encouragement! For those wheelchair bound and/or older, it is never too late to get started.
  • ravengal
    Options
    Thank you SO much for sharing your victory with us. Once again, I'm inspired to keep going.
  • tonyalenore
    tonyalenore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great post
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    So inspiring and encouraging. So happy for you! I hope god continues to bless you as he already has :)
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm so very happy for you; you're a testament to those who suffer today in the same condition you pulled yourself out of. I have two very dear friends who are currently in the same shape you were in last year, and I truly hope they see your story. No one can change us - only we can help ourselves out of the messes we make.

Congratulations - you're a gorgeous 69 year-old who looks so much younger than your years. Good health is better than anything Maybeline can do for us!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss.
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You are a remarkable and outstanding woman for doing what you did at your age and overcoming the stigma of being the fat, old, crippled lady in a wheelchair. Good on you for changing that!
  • Grae1968
    Options
    You are absolutely STUNNING, and you have the most gorgeous smile! What an inspiration, and what a great attitude!
    Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us. I have no doubt you will achieve every goal you set for yourself!

:flowerforyou:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    You can say "I can do all things through Christ Jesus who gives me strength" and when someone doubts all they have to do is look at the pictures!

Amen!
  • frodopuppy
    Options
    congratulations you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!