T25...starting Monday, January 13th

Options

Replies

• rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I began last night as well. Hi, I'm new here! I am getting married in June (21 weeks) and have about 40 lbs to look fabulous in this dress I bought, ugh.. WHY are they so expensive, anyway... I plan on following the plan while on Atkins, as that is the miracle diet that has always worked for me. (I am 38 years old and 5'1") I am also running in my first race in Spokane in May. I really believe that after 10 weeks of this program running 7 miles will be easy ha. I would love to be a part of this group and cheer everyone on and share results. :) I definitely did not "NAIL IT" last night, and my lower half is stiff today, but I'm commited so Happy T25ing all..

Awesome job and congrats on your upcoming wedding, from another Washingtonian :)
  • _Emmy88
    Options
    Speed 1.0 done!
    Well done everyone who's kept up with it so far :)
  • klwalmsley
    klwalmsley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting T25 today, looking forward to results!
  • serena6010
    serena6010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday(1/13) too! So far so good :)

11402859.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • hareraising
    hareraising Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Monday will be week 3 for me but I'm all in!! add me if you like! we can do this! FOCUS!! LOL
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too. I'm excited to see what kind of results this will bring. I just finished a round of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution around Christmas.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    holy mama.. just did beta speed 2.0 and it kicked my butt.. but i did it.. whew

Out of the different cardio ones I think speed 2.0 is one of my fav's
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Alpha done (total body circuit). I'm still alive and that's good :drinker:
  • priv8dan
    Options
    Beta Day 2; Speed 2.0 was a great workout. Challenging but manageable, definitely had my heart beating out of my chest. I found Core Cardio more difficult. Also decided to super hydrate my body yesterday by drinking 5 L of water. Compared to 2L on Monday. Gonna try again with the 5L and Rip't Circuit today. (I have a feeling it'll be like the 2.0 version of Total Body Circuit, which whopped my butt every time).
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Day 3 week 2 for me. i love this workout. Well most of it anyway ;) Glad to see so many people here pushing play !!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Today was week 3 day 3 for me… lower focus. I actually really like that workout, I found that I didn't need Tanya as much this time around (for things like the "crazy kangaroo bounce") so that felt great!
  • sbarella
    Options
    Day 4 alpha done. My abs will hurt like hell tomorrow, but it was definitely a breather!
  • priv8dan
    Options
    Beta Day 3: Rip'd Circuit. It was like a mix of Total Body Circuit and Ab Intervals. It was again challenging, really made me sweat it out but felt really good afterwards, you'll need the weights/resistance bands and miniMat. Keep logging everyone! Get it done, be in the best shape of your life.
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    I missed yesterday so I did day 3 and 4 today. I hate planks because i am terrible at them. I worry im not getting the total benefit from them. I modify them and do the best I can do with them.
  • DDHunnie
    DDHunnie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I did the Abs Interval today. And I did not do very good......I still don't have very good control, and I don't have an exercise mat. Doing the "V" sit on a hardwood floor hurts my rump! LOL
  • sbarella
    Options
    Day 5 almost done. Lower focus was OK but I couldn't do Cardio back to back so I'm going to do it tomorrow!
  • priv8dan
    Options
    Day 4 Beta: Dynamic Core. This one was really tough and really to push but it killed me. You'll need a miniMat for this one. This workout is more core work compared to Ab Interval still very challenging. You'll feel your abs for sure doing this. Lots of V holds and adds more moves. It looks simple but tough on the core. "Pulse it out"! Don't think I pushed hard enough because I am not feeling sore this morning. Two rounds today. Upper Body and Core Cardio, I'm afraid.. very afraid.. ;) Have a good day everyone!
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    I did day 5 back to back. I am EXHAUSTED!!!! Still sore from yesterday too. I am going to really enjoy my rest day tomorrow. I earned it and that feels good.
  • sbarella
    Options
    Week 2 has started! I wouldn't say I nailed it but I surely did better than last Monday. Remembering the moves is also a good advantage. Keep up the good work and have a focus-tastic week!
  • Elizvbm
    Elizvbm Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi I loved this thread :)

I'm also a T25 lover...so far LOL

My hubby and I are going to start week 3. Hope this week we'll do better.

Let's go everyone! let's countdown another week :bigsmile: