Rewarding myself with new breasts

Options

Replies

• AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I was "blessed" with nice large boobs, but not too large that I hate them. I hope they don't shrink too far. I'll be happy with a C cup, if I'm thin enough to rock it, but I don't want to drop below a D. My reward will be a tattoo. If I'm patient enough to wait that long!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing, but my wife made me get rid of them...and the chick they were attached to.

Fire her.
  • soshiv
    soshiv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss at 199 size 16. I'm around 185 looking to lose 40 lbs more lbs. I am a size 12-14 big hips/ big booty but small breasts. I would like to be proportional. Anyone else planning on rewarding themselves with breasts? What are your rewards? How will you reward your success?

Only after you maintain at the new weight for few years, then do it. 97% of people who lose, gain it back within the year.
    Huge failure rate in weight loss equals all the companies stay in business (ww/atkins/sparkpeople/MFP etc )
    :-(

my personal opinion: I wouldn't want to be with someone who only wants my (big) tatas and doesn't care about me. Imagine if Pitt married Jolie for her big TTs. He would have said bye-bye by now.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I just want my boobs back where they're supposed to be... Either I hire a little person to hold them up for me symmetrical at all times, or ...

yeah, no, little person it is.
    Rawr-Minion-In-Despicable-Me-2.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I just want my boobs back where they're supposed to be... Either I hire a little person to hold them up for me symmetrical at all times, or ...

yeah, no, little person it is.
    Rawr-Minion-In-Despicable-Me-2.gif

tumblr_lh8nb9zQ0A1qfbzh4o1_500.gif
  • jessiedell7
    Options
    Same here! Once I reach my goal weight I will get implants as well :) 15 lbs to go!
  • Indiri13
    Indiri13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss at 199 size 16. I'm around 185 looking to lose 40 lbs more lbs. I am a size 12-14 big hips/ big booty but small breasts. I would like to be proportional. Anyone else planning on rewarding themselves with breasts? What are your rewards? How will you reward your success?

Only after you maintain at the new weight for few years, then do it. 97% of people who lose, gain it back within the year.
    Huge failure rate in weight loss equals all the companies stay in business (ww/atkins/sparkpeople/MFP etc )
    :-(

my personal opinion: I wouldn't want to be with someone who only wants my (big) tatas and doesn't care about me. Imagine if Pitt married Jolie for her big TTs. He would have said bye-bye by now.

The good news is that the 97% (or 95%) statistic is very inaccurate. http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/25/health/95-regain-lost-weight-or-do-they.html

The long term project that they discuss in the article (the National Weight Control Registry) is really interesting and I recently signed up to participate in it myself.

On the topic, OP said she wanted to reward herself with them, not keep a man with them. I plan on getting them as well but it would be entirely for me and because I want them, not for the man (though admittedly he probably won't mind too much).
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear shape and had a breast augmentation/lift after my son was born. I am very pleased and would do it again. I think it's a great reward.
  • wonderwoman325
    Options
    I would invest in a breast lift and then buy some awesome lingerie with padded cups :) Once I lose weight, my boobs will likely go to a small B cup and there is going to be some saggy sadness going on lol
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD. You can have some of mine! My husband might hate that though :X
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    It took 30 pounds before mine went from DD to a D. I hope the next 10 or so pounds will bring them down to a C. I haven't been a C in probably 20 years.

As for rewarding myself- if I had the money and no other bills I might get some of the loose skin removed. Otherwise new clothes and hairstyle.
  • Alora1912
    Options
    Im a 20G which i think works to a 42G. im hoping my Boobs Disappear a little. want to be able to walk in to sexy bra shop and they will have my size. would be magic. im Rewarding my self with a tattoo that goes from under my arm to down to my hip. will be my first one. Pretty excited. have no Clue what im getting yet :) just saving for it
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    after i have kids (whenever that may be), i plan on having a mastopexy.
  • clynn83
    clynn83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im far from my goal but I would love to take sexy pics when I hit my ultimte goal.:happy:
  • EllaBelleAces
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with the exact opposite! Breast Reductions! Half of my weight loss hope is to reduce my bust naturally, but if I hit my goal and haven't lost what I want there, I am getting the reductions done. Goodbye sore back, shoulder blades and shoulder divots and bad posture!

I cannot wait.
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Is there such a thing as butt implants cause that's what I want. Doing squats ain't doing the trick for me.
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" 135lbs, and very teensy breasts. I'm not REALLY thinking about it, but I am curious!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    HELLLLLLLL Yes I'm going to! I'm trying for baby number two and if I am successful, once the baby is old enough and I'm in my ideal body then yes. My husband is more than supportive of this. I'm also going to have some extra skin removed. It's only a little amount but I still have about 20-30 pounds to go. It's in the books.

If I can't get pregnant, then hopefully by the end of the year I'll have new ones. I used to be so much bigger and so were my boobs. Now they are sad and so am I.
  • curlytoes79
    curlytoes79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm tempted to get a breast augmentation. My boobs are barely there in the first place and they are the first thing to deflate whenever I lose weight (you can almost hear the PPPFFFFTTTTT sound), and yet I have this oversized *kitten* that stores fat like a camel's hump. I just look out of proportion. Seriously, I'm not asking for much; I'd be happy with a B-cup! But it's surgery and surgery scares me...
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    its your decision, but why would you change to eating healthy and then put manmade chemicals manually into your body??

:sad: :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!