Replies

• tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Go girl! Do it, you deserve them :)
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I too plan to reward myself with new breasts when I hit my goal. I expect them to be about 15 years younger than the ones I have now.
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    My reward will just be able to see pictures of myself and smile rather than cringe and want to hide them.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I was a 34F and of course they were the first thing to go when I started losing :( Though I don't like fake boobs so I don't think I'd pay to get them back on my new body. Probably just get some nice tattoos.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I have a huge scar that runs from my belly button down...as soon as I reach my goal weight I'm going to have surgery to remove it and fix my abdomen muscles which were destroyed during the 4 surgeries.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I will reward myself with health and being able to fit into clothes.

I would not want implants, my husband loves my breasts the way they are, that is good enough for me!
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who lost a lot of weight and did this. She is very happy with her new breasts and her more proportional body! Do what makes you happy...

Me, personally...no. Never happening.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I thought there would be pics...
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Is there such a thing as butt implants cause that's what I want. Doing squats ain't doing the trick for me.

There are, but it's SO much easier to build muscle there than it is in breasts. I see you run. . .you doing any heavy squatting? Deadlifts? Lunges?
    I do light squatting but a lot of reps (at least it's a lot for me). I do deadlifts as well with 12lb weights, and lunges are too difficult for me at this point. I fall over like a helpless turtle.
  • nataschalouise
    Options
    I am trying to lose weight so I can reward myself with a breast reduction :) even back when I was 135lbs, I had 34F's. Now I am 170 and have 36FF (maybe bigger but tbh I get so embarassed getting measured that I haven't since I put on the weight. . I would love to lose the weight so I can be in the "healthy" body fat, and go smaller by surgery, to a D. I don't think I can go smaller, as it wouldn't suit me, but anything to make life more comfortable and my back happy (which at the moment it is basically shredded up with pain).
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    No need for that on me! Lol, but good for you! I have a few friends who have gotten implants. Not ridiculous, huge ones, but they just wanted to feel sexier and fill out their tops better. Nothing wrong with that. They are all quite pleased with them. Good luck!
  • mjp344
    mjp344 Posts: 2
    Options
    You woman got some low self esteem issues. I'm a guy and the only other guys who want woman with fake breasts are the playas and users. Guess that's what some of you woman want and I guess that is what you should get.

A real man doesn't really care about breasts size. I've always dated larger breasts girls, but really that is some thing I never really looked at or gave a damn about.

How about rewarding your self with a psychiatrist for changing what is a natural part of you ?

I must have walked into the las vegas strip walker message boards. Oops :huh: I'll leave now.
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sorry.... I cant help you. My moobs are gone now
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    You woman got some low self esteem issues. I'm a guy and the only other guys who want woman with fake breasts are the playas and users. Guess that's what some of you woman want and I guess that is what you should get.

A real man doesn't really care about breasts size. I've always dated larger breasts girls, but really that is some thing I never really looked at or gave a damn about.

How about rewarding your self with a psychiatrist for changing what is a natural part of you ?

I must have walked into the las vegas strip walker message boards. Oops :huh: I'll leave now.

Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will
  • EllaBelleAces
    Options

It's not about low self esteem. It's about feeling like you belong in your body. It's the same as weight loss in that sense. A lot of us lose weight to feel better about ourselves and fulfill the image that we have in our heads.

Just because you wouldn't do it, or don't necessarily agree, doesn't mean it is about "low" self esteem issues, nor do I believe that you have the right to judge a personal decision like that.

And it isn't all "Playas and users" as you so quaintly put it. There are many a happily married woman, whose men/women are more than okay with whatever they choose to do with their bodies, because they support the person's wishes. In fact, I know a few women who have been married for twenty + years, who have had both augmentation and reduction done, and they are pleased as punch, and so are their partners.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss at 199 size 16. I'm around 185 looking to lose 40 lbs more lbs. I am a size 12-14 big hips/ big booty but small breasts. I would like to be proportional. Anyone else planning on rewarding themselves with breasts? What are your rewards? How will you reward your success?

You can't have mine, sorry. I meant it the first time.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Yes, because we do it all for the mans.
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    What a hoot---I mean, all my running friends are so envious of my tidy little chest because I can run without pain or bouncing and fit into running bras without getting into a major contortion.......I love my build, perfect for running---
    but to each her own!
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im a 46 HH. I would love for you to have mines. I'm going to reward myself with a a new wardrobe and something sexy for my fiancee
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options

Thanks for defining the wants and needs of "real men." I'd have never figured myself out otherwise.

How about this? I'll take her any way she comes. If she feels better about herself with implants, I'm going to be supportive of that as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!