Rewarding myself with new breasts

Options

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Anyone else planning on rewarding themselves with breasts?

Please do your research, women who get breast implants are at a much higher risk of breast cancer. A natural A cup is much prettier than a breast that has had to be removed.

I am DEAD serious about this. What is wrong with just using a nice push up or padded bra, you are not risking your life for vanities sake.
    Sorry too many friends and a sister who has gone through this nightmare.

Love yourself the way you are even with imperfections. We are not air brushed in reality, only in magazines.
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @ hstoblish- That is an awesome one piece, I love it! ALSO now you've got me fantasizing about my future body and all of the wonderful swimsuits I will be able to wear! sigh... I should probably buy a goal bikini :)
    I have done this already. goal bikini I mean. lol I take progress pics wearing it and another set in a tanktop and shorts. when I get to my goal maybe i'll be brave enough to post both sets...
  • jonesdee9
    jonesdee9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had my breasts augmented and decided to go as large as my body could handle at the time - 34D. Initially, I was worried they would look too big, but it turns out they're perfect. No one would guess I have implants, they look completely natural. Good luck with your surgery.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    How long do they last? I'm assuming they need to be replaced at some point? How does it affect breast cancer screening? I'd love to have a lift, but don't know much about implants as there's no desire.
  • Americannabis
    Options
    I desire to get an augmentation/lift without adding implants. My breasts are big but saggy because I'm fat as hell, and they're going to look like empty potato sacks by the time I'm near my goal weight, I'm sure. I wouldn't even care if I got them removed completely (I veer towards androgyny anyway), I'm just tired of lugging these things around and want them to be smaller and higher up.
  • sprocketism
    sprocketism Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will reward myself by finally meeting my boyfriend's ex-wife!

Hey, she's demanding it!!

But I shall love it :devil:

On Implants, I have them too. I'm 5'3" and normally 115lbs (now 130) and I had 400cc implants done over a B cup. I had saline implants done in 1998. At the time, silicone was not available. I still have my implants and they're just fine. I could, however, go for the currently available silicone, but it's not a priority. I'm pretty happy with my boobs.

Good luck with surgery, and remember, it's VERY painful, but once it passes, you'll be happy!
  • sprocketism
    sprocketism Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaa!!! Good one!
  • amysgottadothisthang
    Options
    OK, listen up........I have some good advise!

I breast fed all my boys for a combined total of 6 years!!!!!!!! When we were done having children I rewarded myself with new ta-tas!!!!!! The old ones were tired!!!!!

First of all pick a well know, reputable surgeon.
    Secondly, You get what you pay for!
    Thirdly, GO BIG! I was a small saggy B cup and asked for a full C......My Dr told me then that most women wish they would have gone larger.....I am now in that category!!!!!
    Fourth, Be sure to get them under the muscle!!!!! Its easier to detect any abnormalities!
    Fifth, Enjoy them! Don't be ashamed and don't listen to any of the negative comments. Getting a lift and implants made me feel whole again! Do it for you!

Best of luck! If you have any questions, feel free to message me :)

PS: THE GREATEST THING IS THAT WHILE LOSING WEIGHT MY BREASTS HAVE STAYED EXACTLY THE SAME SIZE!!!! lol
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    New breasts? No. :noway:
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Je m'appelle Francois Hollande, et j'approve cette thread
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You woman got some low self esteem issues. I'm a guy and the only other guys who want woman with fake breasts are the playas and users. Guess that's what some of you woman want and I guess that is what you should get.

A real man doesn't really care about breasts size. I've always dated larger breasts girls, but really that is some thing I never really looked at or gave a damn about.

How about rewarding your self with a psychiatrist for changing what is a natural part of you ?

I must have walked into the las vegas strip walker message boards. Oops :huh: I'll leave now.

Haha strong second post.

I couldn't imagine if OP wanted them for herself instead of to catch an amazing hottie like you.

OP: I like to give myself little rewards, clothes, pedicure etc but I'm definitely with you on the boob job when I hit goal - the puppies are always the first to go :(
  • xbellezx
    xbellezx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Half sleeve tattoo of a peacock. . A belly button piercing. . . and some sexy under garments. :smokin:

This except not a peacock and instead of the belly button piercing new breast :)
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I keep going from yes to no about getting my boobs done. Im hoping that once im done losing weight I can get away with just getting a breast lift instead of implants. Might get my tummy fixed too, if it needs it.
    And if I dont wuss out on getting put under the knife!
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Do your own research, make your own opinions, do what you need period.
    Who cares it's your body. Make an informed decision.
  • ambee0803
    ambee0803 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I want a whole new wardrobe and I want to get lipo on my thighs. They were always huge even when I was skinny everywhere else., so I don't think they'll go away with diet and exercise. I also want a tummy tuck to repair the damage of having big babies.
  • shoc369
    shoc369 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am going to be rewarding myself with Botox and lip injections! Already have the DD's even when I am at my 115 weight! But I have a longggggggggg way to go so it will be awhile but I still can't wait!
  • sackings79
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently my size 36-I breasts. I want to reward myself with a breast reduction. I don't know what size yet but will decide when the time comes.
    [/quote

That's a shame.
  • leahruth2012
    leahruth2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • GoodbyeWeight123
    Options
    I know Im a "tad" late but I had to reply.

I'm currently 174lbs (originally 186lbs two weeks ago) and once I hit 135lbs Im having my boobs done. My Fiance is paying for them as my treat for getting to a healthy weight and reaching my goal. Im looking to go to an E (Currently a deflated C) but my decision may change closer to the time! I'm praying they will be done by this time next year.....I only have 39lbs to go :) Good luck with yours.
  • MiaAnjuli
    Options
    I plan to get a lift/reduction when I'm where I want to be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!