It's Friday and a 3 day weekend!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    going for a beautiful walk on my break, so happy it wasn't cold today
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Spent time with my girls and talked to my son who is out of state..
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I took the initiative and booked a meeting to work on a manuscript I hope will get published in a peer-review journal.

Last semester I took a paleolimnology course and the whole class (11 students) broke into groups to complete the study. At the end, the profs hinted there could be a possibility of turning the class project into a published journal article. I thought I had missed my chance, but I contacted the prof, and sent out an email to the class, and surprisingly, got 8 of the other 10 students to agree to help me on writing this manuscript. And I planned a meeting for monday to get it going. I'm quite proud of myself for taking this initiative and getting the ball rolling, it's not my style, but I'm glad I didn't let this opportunity slip by. Can't wait to have a published scientific study to my name! It won't win a noble prize, but still, it'll be something to add on my resume.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    The Apple Pecan "Crisp" dessert at Ted's Montana Grill :drinker:
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Being off for a long holiday weekend
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    The long weekend.
    My psych prof helping me get ahead in class.
    Finally getting over the flu and feeling strong enough for the run tonight.
    having that slice of pizza.
    Finally feeling caught up in everything at school and work.

So many things today!
  • lifterman9802
    Options
    I saw a kid bite it playing basketball. Just because I hate basketball, not kids.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Vodka
  • lifterman9802
    Options
    Rum
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Soraya :wink:
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    When I walked in my warm home after being out in the bitter cold wind all day I thanked the Lord for providing me with a warm home to come home to. :smile:
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I zipped up and buttoned a pair of size 8 jeans! Back in August I was wearing 16/18s....

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Vodka...but the Yoga snots in the ads almost made me lose it showing off over ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
  • Shameka808
    Options
    My 450 calorie Napa Chicken meal from applebees.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Soraya :wink:

dawwwwwww
  • jessicalynne25
    Options
    Bedtime!!
  • Shameka808
    Options
    Oh wow ......now thats GREAT. Cant wait to see size 8.
  • shoing
    shoing Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I zipped up and buttoned a pair of size 8 jeans! Back in August I was wearing 16/18s....

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!
    Congratulations bkw99508 I was wearing very tight 18's back in August and said this is IT!! In 14's now.

Happy That it's Friday & a 3 day weekend! Happy Scale finally went down this morning. Happy for the Hot cup of coffee before basketball game DD was dancing at tonight. Blessed & Happy for a Warm House to come home to. Have a great weekend all!!
  • lifterman9802
    Options
    The fact that this topic made me remember my favorite song from college.........In..........heaven there is no beer. That's why we drink it here!