Any fellow Whovians here?

Options

Replies

• camo640
    Options
    I love the Doctors feel free to add me. My husband hates it but I've converted my son!! :laugh:
  • Lowland70
    Lowland70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yippee Whovians!!, first started with the tail end of Pertwee because my older brother was into it and loved Tom Baker, but love all the new ones too, they all have something, although for straight out sex appeal 10 wins for me.

You can buy Adipose plushies and stress toys from thinkgeek, I don't have one (yet) but they look super cute.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/doctorwho/?icpg=logo_doctorwho
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    11 is my doctor. So angry he didn't get a good send off.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    11 is my doctor. So angry he didn't get a good send off.

LOVE your name change!!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) I've been needing a change.
  • qhaleesi
    qhaleesi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who is only the best show on tv tbh
  • naariel
    naariel Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm a fellow Wholockian! Slighty more Sherlockian than Whovian, but they're my favourite shows ever, and the only ones I rewatch all the time.

I'm so excited for the new series and Doctor, even with the crazy waiting we're getting. (Less crazy than Sherlock, master of hiatus, but still.)
  • Josie0013
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to this site and relatively new to Doctor Who, but i love it to bits and i watch as much as netflix would allow me to :)
    10 is my fav.
  • Cruxthemystic
    Cruxthemystic Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Love Love Love The Doctor!!! Been a fan for many years. If you haven't seen the Doctor Who movies look them up. Peter Cushing as the Doctor.
  • Kaelitr0n
    Kaelitr0n Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Whovian here, too :} Sometimes I feel alone in my love for Nine, especially since he was so short lived in the series, but he's my favorite. Closely followed by Ten, of course!
  • xenaroadwarrior
    Options
    Doctor Who?
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    #4 was my first Doctor too. Waiting until fall for new episodes is killing me.

Matt Smith is going to be a Comic Con in New Orleans next month and I can't go due to a prior commitment. :sad:

warning_zps17f14f4f.jpg

(Edited due to Photobucket not cooperating.)
  • dalielahdawn
    dalielahdawn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My husband a big dr who fan. I've just started watching myself.. So good!
  • AurrieB
    Options
    Whovian all the way! :D
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Me!!!

Though I'm on the variety that doesn't think it started with Eccleston and feel apart when ten left...

Tennant may be my favorite but he is far from my first!! Tom Baker was my first doctor and will always have a place in my heart! I revisit the classics often!

It was always troughton and Davison (Davidson?) for me, despite being brought up with baker...then Smith blew them all out of the water.
    The only reason I'm not all sobbing into my rice cakes is that I think Capaldi is going to be great...there have been duff episodes in every series, but I have faith in the production..and in always amazed by the long story arcs...face of boe still makes me gape.
  • AurrieB
    Options
    Capaldi is going to be fantastic!

Fond of Tennant and Smith, as well as Tom Baker, myself. <3 I haven't gotten to meet all the Doctors properly, though. Not yet, at least. Still working on it!
  • katsaysmeow241515
    Options
    I loved Amy and Rory! Clara too. It was so sad at the end though because she had fallen for the doctor and he'd never know D:
  • Jericha1992
    Jericha1992 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Me! I'll admit to being disappointed by Matt Smith's finale, though. Am I the only one who thought the whole thing made absolutely no sense? Especially after the AMAZING 50th!
  • nhoffman26
    nhoffman26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ten till the bitter end!! That being said Smith got an awful sendoff and capaldi holds no interest for me. Asking Clara if she knew how to drive the tardis was akin to blasphemy to me. And he came across like he was trying to be ten. Or as rose called him ten inch tennent." Hahahaha
  • sunryzer
    sunryzer Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    A lifelong Whovian here :)

Grew up with Peter Davison and repeats of the first four Doctors. Really enjoyed Ecclestone and Tenant and looking forward to Peter Capaldi's run.

A lot of Sherlock comments on here too so I should probably mention that that's my other favourite show :)