30 Day Log In Challenge.

Options

Replies

• Lakky1
    Lakky1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I started my 30 day challenge on Friday 10th Jan 2014.

I have so far lost 5lbs
    4 inches from my waist
    1 inch off my neck
    2.5 inches from my thighs

I really need support as i tend to get bored after about 2 weeks.

I am going gym everyday in the morning, i have the myfitnesspal app on my mobile so everything gets recorded before it goes in my mouth. Started off well but since last night feel very hungry :(

Please do add me :)
  • llerelgin
    llerelgin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5#??? That is great! Don't get bored, we can have fun here. Just keep coming so we can see how are you doing. We all want to achieve the same goal. Get healthier and better looking ;) so we are doing it, period!!! I mean...5# in a week???? get out! That is AWESOME!!!!
  • player30
    player30 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just joined MFP yesterday, and so this will be a good challenge for me.
  • juliejotto
    Options
    Please add me. Thanks for starting this challenge!
  • karenowen60
    karenowen60 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I am new to MFP but have logged in for 15days in a row now, mostly good reports, but sometimes not so good.
  • VonLilium
    VonLilium Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey yall!

I'm in! I've been challenging myself to log daily as a personal thing and saw this forum today and thought "yay, support group!" I don't have any friends on MFP; I started this account a few weeks ago, my old account was long inactive and I have gained 20 more pounds since then.... so a new start with a clean slate was in order.

As a Christmas present my partner and I got a membership at the local YMCA and I have started taking yoga classes three times a week and lifting weights and swimming on the other 4 days. I have lost 8 pounds so far!!! I have never been fit as an adult so I am excited to discover my potential!
  • Nicolebfit94
    Nicolebfit94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im in i was doing this during the summer i managed to log on for 55 days then in September i stopped and now i just cant seem to log on for more then 7 days in a row. So far i been on here everyday for the past week so im gonna try to keep it up and make it to 30 then eventually i can hopefully make it past 55.
  • player30
    Options
    Today I worked out for the third day in a row, and I lost my first pound!
  • Kare92GarB
    Kare92GarB Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • VonLilium
    VonLilium Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today I logged my 20th day in a row! This is a personal record for sure!

I had been planning on hitting the gym today and taking tomorrow off, but the local high school swim team was using the pool today so I decided to swap and have today be my off day and go in tomorrow to lift weights and swim.

Any one else on this thread like to swim? Any advice on gear? I have long thick hair with synthetic locks woven in so it takes forever to dry, even with a hair dryer, and I really want/need a swim cap, but don't really know where to start. I think I have one picked out on amazon but I thought I would ask here as well.

I hope everyone is keeping motivated and inspired towards achieving their goals! Keep logging :)
  • SmartDad73
    SmartDad73 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing.
  • Slk351
    Slk351 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This was my goal as well - great to see so many other people doing it too! Day 19 woop
  • player30
    Options
    Checking in... Day 4 for me!
  • lcdreams
    lcdreams Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i'm doing good with this challenge. i'm determined to accomplish it. i have logged in everyday except for this weekend. i was away babysitting for grandson, but i just caught up using quick calories. so i am ready for this week and am feeling good. now i have to join an exercise challenge.
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Any one else on this thread like to swim? Any advice on gear? I have long thick hair with synthetic locks woven in so it takes forever to dry, even with a hair dryer, and I really want/need a swim cap, but don't really know where to start. I think I have one picked out on amazon but I thought I would ask here as well.

If you're looking for one to keep your hair completely dry, make sure you get the right kind; mine is meant to be put on over wet hair (i.e. you shower, then pull it on, tuck the hair under) mostly to protect from chlorine. Don't think you're meant to put those ones over dry hair...
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Still logging!
  • Nicolebfit94
    Nicolebfit94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 14 for me almost half way there feeling motivated and determined:)
  • llerelgin
    llerelgin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It is my 16th day, woohoo!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • louisee125
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I always forget to log in for days at a time so this will be some good motivation!

I'm also going to try and lose 5 pounds by the end of the challenge :)