Something that made you happy today?

Options

Replies

• CorlissaEats
    CorlissaEats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    My workout pants just about made a trip down around my knees while doing a short run with the dog today...cause it means that I've lost enough that they are too loose. :drinker:
  • GrindingSalt
    GrindingSalt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A successful run for the first time after a long night in the ER for chest pain : )
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Friends =)
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    killing the calorie count today
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    knowing i'm gunna be a grandma on 28th Jan to identical twin boys!!!!!!! :drinker: :heart: :love:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet. Kind of annoyed that I woke up early :angry:
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    my gorgeous little 1 yr old girl. just everything about her
  • LKL79
    LKL79 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I didn't overeat yesterday, so I didn't gain weight today!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I took some pictures of body I think I look really good in most of them! :smile:
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I went for a bushwalk and all I could hear were the birds...and the babbling brook beside the path...
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Decided to go out for Sunday dinner instead of making it........................long live Yorkshire Puddings :drinker: :tongue:
  • kazhere
    kazhere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    this week in Melbourne, Australia is only 20 degrees celsius (68 farhenheit) instead of 40 degrees (104f!), its going to be lovely
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I took some pictures of body I think I look really good in most of them! :smile:
    Yup, for 92, you look amazing!! :tongue: lol
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I just woke up, nothing yet.
  • MaritzK
    MaritzK Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I saw a giant shooting star tonight :) It was in a light green/blue and lasted for seconds! I was sitting in front of my window studying. When I woke up today I read in the newspapers that there was a big meteor just above the place where I live. That was great :)
  • kezzola
    kezzola Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I finished clearing out and cleaning my parents house this morning. And then in the afternoon I saw my daughter, son in law and gorgeous 3 year old grand daughter.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    got my first iphone

unfortunately right now i can't really afford to use the internet on it, but i'm still excited to have it
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Broncos are going to the Super Bowl ! whoop! whoop!
  • JDeana14
    JDeana14 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    got my first iphone

unfortunately right now i can't really afford to use the internet on it, but i'm still excited to have it

I got my first one about a month ago. It's GREAT so far!

What made me happy was my husband saying that he can start to see changes on my body from the weight loss efforts :D
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I went shopping and had lunch with a friend I haven't seen since high school. It was great to really catch up!!