• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    oh noeeeeeeeeeeeeees...

That is way over the 5 ingrediant limit....*I didn't count them but wow*
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    OMG, I just ate a bowl full of cottage cheese and.... and... CHEMICALS!!!! :sad:
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    wait, wait, wait..this is a blueberry that has "fruit sugar" in it, so this negates any impact of the chemicals and sugar...you are free to continue to consume...

Now, if you were to sprinkle table sugar all over them and have "added" sugar, then the chemicals come back into play...
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Just had blueberries with my breakfast :) yum yum!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I'm going to wash them down with a diet Pepsi.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I freeze mine then put them in smoothies with ice cream and protein powder so it makes them all better.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I eat dried blueberries because the drying process eliminates all those nasty chemicals.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    yes all, please stop eating blueberries
    they're awful for you
    just send them all to my house
    where i will dispose* of them.

*disclaimer: i will actually eat them all and turn into a massive blueberry :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    willy_wonka_blueberry_girl.jpeg
  • Stripeness
    Stripeness Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    wait, wait, wait..this is a blueberry that has "fruit sugar" in it, so this negates any impact of the chemicals and sugar...you are free to continue to consume...

Now, if you were to sprinkle table sugar all over them and have "added" sugar, then the chemicals come back into play...

Unless you consume them within 3.14 minutes after a vigorous fasted workout. Then your body recognizes the added sugar as pie, and since pie is a good thing, begins to immediately shed fat and toxins.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    you will have to pry them from my cold, dead hands. Now - when will they be back in season, so I can buy some?
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    It's OK to eat blueberries if you neutralise all the chemicals by eating them with yoghurt/quark, crispy M&Ms and marshmallows.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    That's some dirty *kitten* food...
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Maybe we need to all eat clean and our blueberries wouldn't have chemicals. :wink:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Had some this morning on top of my key lime greek yogurt! Damn. I knew I should have just ate a pop tart instead.:wink:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Unless you consume them within 3.14 minutes after a vigorous fasted workout. Then your body recognizes the added sugar as pie, and since pie is a good thing, begins to immediately shed fat and toxins.

right, that is common knowledge.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    It's too late for me. I'm doomed. My whole body is over-ridden with chemicals. :sad: :sad:

hold me.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    OMG. From now on I am only going to eat foods that do not contain any chemicals.....<googles feverishly>..... yep just as I thought. The only foods without chemicals are Chocolate, Bacon and Rum :bigsmile:
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Why would you want to avoid me? :sad:
  • velrist
    velrist Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Recognises it as Pi?