Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trying to buckle down

and really get on track. I am currently 212lbs and only 5ft 2. I just had a beautiful baby girl three months ago and she is the latest addition to my 14yr old daughter and 3yr old son. I have osteo arthritis in my spine so it is imperative for me to lose weight and not keep extra pressure on my spine. I have put everyone in my house on portion control and am only making enough for what we are supposed to eat. I work out either during nap time or at night when everyone is sleeping.

Replies

• c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    welcome to MFP! you have entered a wonderfully supportive and loving community, and with commitment and effort I know you can reach those goals!
  • Welcome :)

It sounds like you've got everything planned. We will all be here to support you through your journey.

Good luck with everything. Don't hesitate to ask anyone a question if you're unsure. I'm only new to the site but so far everyone has been majorly supportive.
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    do you have access to a pool where you could wear a flotation belt and exercise in the deep end or just even walk laps in one of the lanes? i walk daily--just take it a day at a time at first and good luck!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    I only have access to a pool in the summer time and we take full advantage of that. I currently am not walking as we are in the windy rainy season and I don't want to take the little ones out in that. We do have a mini gym in our condo and I try and do 30-45 mins on the elliptical then do my core, arms, or lower body with weights. I have a big balance ball and a small ab ball, We have free weights, resistance band and tons of work out videos. I don't do the videos often since my neighbor is nuts and calls the cops whenever we make any kind of noise in here but once we move I hope to start P90x

Thank you all for the welcomes!!