My progress in 2 weeks (pics)

Options

Replies

• Rogerfr63
    Options
    Very nice job. Keep up the good work. Seems your doing fine.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Great progress... looking good :)
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    10 pounds in two weeks! Dude that's awesome! No need to speed anything up yet. :)
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is impressive! Big difference-- good for you! I guess keep doing what you're doing-- modified for your new weight. Calorie goals and other such things change as we shrink. :)
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty big difference in 2 weeks - good for you! Keep it up, I'm sure the next 2 weeks will be just as awesome
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. Faster is definitely NOT better. You are in too high of a calorie deficit, and it will definitely result in you losing a lot of lean body mass despite the exercise. You would be much better off setting your MFP goal to lose 1 lb per week, and eat back about 50% of your exercise calories.
  • Hybrice
    Hybrice Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your kind words, I'll keep going with the diet and exercise as it is, trybto push it further with Insanity and 30 day challenge so there's some good results!!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Doing great already! Keep it up and hang around here as much as you can.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    definite difference; you don't really want to speed up this process at this point; just keep doing what you are doing... it is working. It did not come on overnight; it won't go away overnight. Slow and steady for a lasting weight loss. Great job so far.
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job! Best of luck!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow...that's amazing progress. You must have worked really hard. You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! What kind of 30 day ab challenge was it?
  • Hybrice
    Options
    http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-day-abs-challenge/

This one here, it's not exactly the hardest thing in the world but it works your core and gets a sweat on, if only for 5-10 minutes. I do this as well as walk 4 miles per day to/from work and try Insanity whenever I feel like getting my *kitten* handed to me lol
  • Hybrice
    Options
    Thanks all for your kind words, I'll keep going with the diet and exercise as it is, trybto push it further with Insanity and 30 day challenge so there's some good results!!!

Already doing insanity, great man!
    And what challenge you are doing now? EDIT, sry see your post now, was not reading all :D
    PS it's a great challange and trust me it will get harder by day 24! :wink: But lkeep up the good work
    Started plank myself today

My Thanks to you Gustaaf, you got me into the challenges etc, otherwise I wouldn't have lost so much. Exactly what makes this forum/community great! :)
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options

Already doing insanity, great man!
    And what challenge you are doing now? EDIT, sry see your post now, was not reading all :D
    PS it's a great challange and trust me it will get harder by day 24! :wink: But lkeep up the good work
    Started plank myself today

My Thanks to you Gustaaf, you got me into the challenges etc, otherwise I wouldn't have lost so much. Exactly what makes this forum/community great! :)

Aha, so you are behind it Gustaaf. Why don't I know about this challenge? :tongue: I bookmarked the page and downloaded the picture, thanks :smile:
  • LoopsLinn
    LoopsLinn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC CHange and what a motivation to keep going.

Well done
  • joyummymummy
    joyummymummy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow u can really see the difference well done!!!
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, well done! :-)
  • Qos_
    Qos_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, well done!

Can only echo what the others have said, work hard and eat well.. Try not to speed up weightloss as there can be some horrid repercussions, including plateauing... It takes a while to shift, with your determination, you should whip it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!