Replies

• victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Six pack of sea brook crisps.......with dips
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    A "Thurman burger" (local pub famous for supersized sandwiches...this had an entire pound of meat on it including actual HAM)

20" pizza (As a teenager in high school...when I could eat like that and still be skinny)

Most recently: Pint of Kroger Frozen Vanilla Greek Yogurt with honey (I *CANNOT* have the pints in the house...)
  • PaleoChocolateBearJr
    Options
    ^^^That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen

Impressive numbers on your PR's bro...

Thanks hoping for a 300 lb clean before the end of 2014
  • Wondergirll
    Options
    I ate 10 Reese Cups.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I'll say it again, this is an actual conversation that happened:

Me: But your sign says "All you can eat buffet"

Manager: Yes. All a normal person can eat. ( Motions to the other people in the restaurant ) All THEY can eat. Not all YOU can eat.
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    Family sized pack of oreos, that must be like 50 or something
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Entire bag of Cinnamon & Sugar Pita Chips.....eek! Well, at least they were baked not fried.
  • mellibaby34
    Options
    The entire box of Velveeta shells and cheese with a few hot dogs sliced and thrown in for good measure. I have a serious weakness for macaroni and cheese.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Um, I sometimes order two number 7s at Wendy's one with fries, one with chili.
  • SexyMorgan123
    Options
    pizza_zps66f93a4c.jpg
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    tonight I chatted an are a LG shrimp fried rice..and some General tzos
  • ChristinaCCRN
    ChristinaCCRN Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This half of block of cheese I just started on? Yea it's almost gone.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    An amount of fried rice that was supposed to be for 4 people......sorrynotsorry
  • Ginerrva
    Ginerrva Posts: 226
    Options
    so much nutella just now
    so much
    omg why
  • OatFloats
    OatFloats Posts: 119
    Options
    4 servings of peanut brittle all at once
  • daniellekunkel1
    Options
    Hmmm....let's see....I've eaten a lot of nasty stuff at once. One specific thing that I've eaten entirely at once though was a chicken taco salad from an authentic Mexican restaurant, plus the chips and salsa that come as free appetizers with it. If that doesn't sound too bad, I'll tell you what's in a chicken taco salad: a crap ton of chicken, refried beans, lettuce (of course), cheese, sour cream and a tomato, all encased by a delicious, crispy (fried) flour tortillla.
    Another time, I've eaten three pieces of Domino's pizza, half a tub of whipped chocolate frosting, teddy grahams, about 1/2 a cup of vanilla yogurt with four crushed-up oreos in it, a small oreo McFlurry and a large Kwik Trip cinnamon roll within the span of an hour.
    I do this often actually, which is rather embarrassingly disgusting, but I'm still barely 100 lbs, and I've never (and will never) purge! I don't mean to brag, but thank goodness for extremely high metabolisms!
  • KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I one ate an entire box of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies. An ENTIRE box. :(
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    1 Entire large Dominos pizza. And just over half of a second one. And CinaStyx. With the gooey sugar dipping sauce.

Also, I have, in the past, been asked to leave not one, but two different All You Can Eat Buffets. Three if you count being cut off during a McDonalds All You Can Eat Hotcakes breakfast promotion. And those were all when I was super buff. Such is the hell of life after 30. I would stroke out trying to consume now what I consumed then, and yet now I weigh 30lbs more than I did.

You are the man!
  • Stitches29
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater. so one night I was really feeling low and downed 4 boxes of hot pockets (2 per box). I felt so guilty :(
  • jlchandl17
    Options
    How has no one said chips, salsa, and cheese dip? I used to get the "Party Pack" and eat it all. Ugh. So good.

Oh, and a box of girl scout cookies is nothing, those things are laced with something to make you eat the entire box at once.MMMM....samoas.....