I got a booty (yup photo's inside)

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
So I've been doing a squat challenge mixed in with Focus T25 and Rockin Body. My booty is making me happy right now. The moment I think my body is no longer changing, I am surprised when taking some photo's to see if anything has changed. :)

I honestly never would have ever showed the bottom roll of photo's before but I think I like my afters enough to show now.

2gwidg5.jpg

Replies

• TendaiMa
    TendaiMa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    OMG, what an awesome transformation...can't believe that it's the same booty!
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with a squat challenge, I hope to see even half as my h change as you have accomplished!
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Now I want my photos to look like your top photos versus the bottom so please do share :) I have rockin body and love it! But I do not know that squat challenge. Only got day one :(
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I use 10 lb dumbbells during my squats and lunges. Amy I'll send you every day that I have so far, sorry I had been so busy with work I have had to sacrifice a lot to get it all in.
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's fine :) I completely understand weith family, new job and all that stress you had. I really would appreciate it. If I see results on someone who had a booty kinda like mine is now I would love to do what I can to change it, lol! I hate admitting my booty issues, hahahaha!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! WTG!
  • SAR4Life
    SAR4Life Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    that is a great transformation definitely something to be proud of two thumbs up!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! That is awesome...I want to get my booty in shape like that, time to starts squats again!!!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    How long did the transformation/squat challenge take?
  • ATGsquats
    ATGsquats Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Keep squatting, don't stop. You're looking great!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    The photo's are about 7 months apart, this is not just from the squat challenge, I'm not done with that yet, it's a 21 day squat challenge and we're on day 13 today. I've been squatting though for about a year.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Omg!!! That is awesome...I want to get my booty in shape like that, time to starts squats again!!!

I am doing the 21 day squat challenge with Focus T25 and Rockin body kinda mixed in it, and some days will throw in a few other meme challenges. Like I said, this is a 7 month process here, I have done insanity and T25 in this process as well.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Wow Great job.
  • FirstandGoal
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!
  • mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Nice booty!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Holy awesomeness. This gives me hope.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AWESOME!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you all :happy:
  • daniyelle_
    daniyelle_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    DAT *kitten*!
  • carloc
    carloc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Bootylicious, well done on all your hard work and dedication to achieving your booty goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!