I lost 100 lbs!! My Success Story!

Replies

• janekocanpayne
    janekocanpayne Posts: 17 Member
    Who knew, all I had to do was exercise and eat right, that's it! No special diet, no pills, just 100% the healthy way. This is a lifestyle change and I will continue on this path for the rest of my life! Happy doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. I didn't let excuses get in the way anymore, excuses get you nowhere! If I had time to watch TV and time to eat junk food then I also could make time to exercise and prepare healthy things to eat.

LOVE this - it's exactly what me and my husband have discovered on our own journeys. Well done to you, you look incredible - an inspiration to all.
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Amazing, great job :)
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Who knew, all I had to do was exercise and eat right, that's it! No special diet, no pills, just 100% the healthy way. This is a lifestyle change and I will continue on this path for the rest of my life! Happy doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. I didn't let excuses get in the way anymore, excuses get you nowhere! If I had time to watch TV and time to eat junk food then I also could make time to exercise and prepare healthy things to eat.

LOVE this - it's exactly what me and my husband have discovered on our own journeys. Well done to you, you look incredible - an inspiration to all.

I also love this, because it is really simple, you just have to do it. Great job!
  • myJOF
    myJOF Posts: 26
    Awesome victory!
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Congratulations!
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Way to go! You look amazing!:bigsmile:
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Awesome loss chele! way to go, you look great. I hope you are proud of your accomplishment because you should be!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Super proud of you Chele! So glad to have made your friendship and watch your transformation! You earned this!!
  • blueberrystreet
    blueberrystreet Posts: 8 Member
    Way to go! You are an inspiration!
  • livehealthier1
    livehealthier1 Posts: 56 Member
    Congratulations! Great story. .
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    I'm so proud of you! You look amazing! Proof that dedication and hard work pays off! Glad to have you as a MFP friend!! :)
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Well done...very inspiring!!
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Congratulations! That's a beautiful transformation!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Congrats!!!!! That's about where I started, I'm now in the healthy weight, isn't it awesome, so happy for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    You look fantastic!!! Amazing work.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Awesome and congratulations!! You look fantastic!! Your journey is an inspiration to so many! Thanks for sharing.
  • evelyn150
    evelyn150 Posts: 6 Member
    You did great!! Congratulations! I cannot imagine losing that much weight. I need to lose 100 lbs. too.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Congratulations, you look fabulous and sound so incredibly happy. Thank you so much for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!