What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• DonaldChadDavis
    DonaldChadDavis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Spicy black bean chili with brown rice and a cup of egg whites to hit my protein.
  • GrindingSalt
    GrindingSalt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Tonight I roasted some carrots, then made a big salad with almost equal parts high quality tuna and super thinly sliced red onion, a whole lot of chopped parsley, arugula, lots of lemon juice, red wine vinegar, and a splash of olive oil. Very tasty : ) Then had four squares of 90% chocolate for dessert.
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    jeskuhsmeekers Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Chicken Parm I with shredded cabbage instead of noodles. I use water instead of egg to bread and then bake the chicken breast. then you boil shredded cabbage for like 8 mins or so and drain ( make sure to let drain awhile or it will make the sauce runny) put the chicken on the cabbage and cover with spaghetti sauce. SUPER YUMMY
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Lamb shank and chickpeas. It's in the slow cooker now. When the lamb's done I'll shred it and mix it through and well have it with tortillas and yoghurt. Good old slow cooker!
  • okgal247
    okgal247 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com's Chicken Cacittore (except I use chicken breast instead of thighs) over some quinoa.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Spinach, tomato, and bacon pasta =).
  • sarawilgos1988
    sarawilgos1988 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to make an omelette but not sure how it will come out haha!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Korean Chicken and Simple Oriental Noodles. And green beans. :smile:
  • VikramMMohan
    Options
    In ketosis so 4 strips of bacon and 3 extra large eggs cooked in the bacon grease.
  • Softtopchick
    Options
    baked fajitas - im definitely gonna try this it sounds yummy :-)
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    1. 2 scrambled eggs with cherry tomatoes
    2. 50g of grilled chicken fillet with basic seasoning (salt, pepper, cajun)
    3. kiwi
    4. green tea

yum!
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Turkey Goulash 8)
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    microwaved leftover meat lovers pizza!

Yah baby!
  • GrindingSalt
    GrindingSalt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Tonight I marinated some chicken in lime juice, paprika, chili flakes, garlic, and red onion, the sauteed it with diced up zucchini and hot sauce. Ate it with brown rice. Yummy. Had two clementines, too : )
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Venison stroganoff with tons of mushrooms over zucchini noodles! A total YUM!
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Portabello Chicken Sausage, 2 medium potatoes, and a handful of peas. Microwave, consume.

Burnt my dang tongue, though. Should have been microwave, wait, consume.

For dessert, my go-to is a large helping of greek yogurt, a spoonful of Nutella, and some strawberries. BLISS.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Broiled catfish fillet w/ lemon, basil, and oregano, four grape tomatoes, and 5 marinated mushrooms w/ bell pepper. Not a very creative night, but I shared a big cobb salad with my friend for lunch. :smile:
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I had a large (1/2 pound) cod fillet, baked in the oven with canola/olive oil cooking spray. I topped it with a vegetable mixture of 1 sliced yellow squash, 1 sliced zucchini, and 3/4 cup salsa, boiled together in a saucepan.
  • daniyelle_
    daniyelle_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    no idea....
    had egg's on toast for dinner so thinking a biggish meal for tea!
    i have some sweet potato quorn cottage pie leftovers from last night so maybe that :P
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Lime Chili Chicken in the crock pot as we speak!! Will either serve over rice, spinach or taco style.