Maintainers - Did your boobs get better eventually?

Options

Replies

• zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining since last April, so for 8 months, and my skin is still improving, my breasts are definitely looking a LOT better :)
  • WTM2014
    WTM2014 Posts: 23
    Options
    Yay another one getting better! Thanks so much!
  • WTM2014
    Options
    Can't say one way or the other because i'm not knowledgeable there but what i can comment on is your question about what guys think.

Do guys care about if your breast or saggy, Yes. Do they care if your butt is saggy, Yes. Do they care if your whole body is saggy, Yes.

The same way that women care if a guy has a saggy chest, saggy butt or saggy body. I know what your thinking 'wait for me it wouldn't really matter if we have that connection'... Guess what - it's the SAME for guys. if you were the #1 hottest girl on the planet, i can bet you that many guys would not find you attractive. What I'm getting at is everyone is different and has different preferences, you might not attract every guy you come across, but you will attract a guy who likes you for you (if that means firm or saggy or great personality or weird laugh... you for you) and at the end of the day, that's what you want. Because in the end we all are old and saggy...

For me personally I like a woman - a confident woman - a confident woman with great humor and personality. Guess what, non of that has to do with breast size or saggyness - and there are many guys in the world with the same opinion.

If a guy dumps you because your breast are not perfect, GOOD - you don't want to be with a guy like that anyway!

I could go on.... but

i'll get off my soap box.

:drinker:

Now if I can just make myself believe that. I don't know why so many of us, men and women both, hold ourselves to much higher standards of beauty than we hold others to. I don't expect a man to be physically perfect, but I expect him to expect me to be.

I totally understand this, and i don't know why it is. i think this is the reason i freak out a little bit on issues like these. I feel like they are going to judge me much harsher than myself, but that is probably, hopefully wrong!
  • bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    mine have gotten awesome over time & with extensive training. Annoy some meat-heads and occupy the bench press at the gym for a while - tones up your chest and perks up the ladies!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    I don't expect a man to be physically perfect, but I expect him to expect me to be.
    Wow - you don't have a very high opinion of men do you?

Should I trade in my 53 year old wife for two 26 year olds because her breasts aren't quite as perky as when we met 35 years ago?

DrAnomoly is spot on. There is a lot more to attraction than some abstract concept of perfection or comparison with photo-shopped images in magazines.
  • WTM2014
    Options
    Thanks Sijomial. I know you're right but sometimes hard to remember!
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I don't expect a man to be physically perfect, but I expect him to expect me to be.

Should I trade in my 53 year old wife for two 26 year olds because her breasts aren't quite as perky as when we met 35 years ago?

DrAnomoly is spot on. There is a lot more to attraction than some abstract concept of perfection or comparison with photo-shopped images in magazines.

:heart: That's what made me pause. OP, do you really think all men are that superficial? I'll let you in on a little secret. Men like boobs. All shapes and sizes.

And to answer your original question. Bench press. Heavy. And repeat.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I have been on maintenance for 2 years now. 25 lbs ago, I was a 34c but now a 32a. They were saggy afterwards and yes it was depressing then I discovered push-ups and they perked up. They are still small though and it makes me uncomfortable. Just my personal opinion.

Before I had kids, I wanted bigger boobs, I am the same physical size now as I was then, I only had boobs when I was pregnant or fatter but I want happy with the rest of me. I lost the weight for me and I am now saving for implants but I am doing it for me, not for a guy. I don't like how I look in clothing without an extremely padded uncomfortable bra. I have kept it off for 2 years so it's sorta my present to myself. I am 35, mom of 2, married and I have an awesome supportive husband that says "go for it".

My point here is lose the weight for you and the rest will come :flowerforyou:
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options

interesting read! Thanks for sharing!
  • WTM2014
    Options
    mine have gotten awesome over time & with extensive training. Annoy some meat-heads and occupy the bench press at the gym for a while - tones up your chest and perks up the ladies!

Thanks! I will definitely be hitting the weights and slathering the oil! do you mind me asking how much weight you lost?
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Might depend on size... I'm a 36H-I.... They started sagging in high school, when I was still super skinny. I doubt they'll ever look great again. That's a whole lot of skin. But I think if you have smaller boobs, then it might get better with some training.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Can't say one way or the other because i'm not knowledgeable there but what i can comment on is your question about what guys think.

Do guys care about if your breast or saggy, Yes. Do they care if your butt is saggy, Yes. Do they care if your whole body is saggy, Yes.

The same way that women care if a guy has a saggy chest, saggy butt or saggy body. I know what your thinking 'wait for me it wouldn't really matter if we have that connection'... Guess what - it's the SAME for guys. if you were the #1 hottest girl on the planet, i can bet you that many guys would not find you attractive. What I'm getting at is everyone is different and has different preferences, you might not attract every guy you come across, but you will attract a guy who likes you for you (if that means firm or saggy or great personality or weird laugh... you for you) and at the end of the day, that's what you want. Because in the end we all are old and saggy...

For me personally I like a woman - a confident woman - a confident woman with great humor and personality. Guess what, non of that has to do with breast size or saggyness - and there are many guys in the world with the same opinion.

If a guy dumps you because your breast are not perfect, GOOD - you don't want to be with a guy like that anyway!

I could go on.... but

i'll get off my soap box.

:drinker:

Now if I can just make myself believe that. I don't know why so many of us, men and women both, hold ourselves to much higher standards of beauty than we hold others to. I don't expect a man to be physically perfect, but I expect him to expect me to be.

I don't expect a man to be physically perfect, but I expect him to expect me to be. .... why is that?

I blame fashion magazines plus a few poor dating choices in my younger and dumber days. Men who like their arm candy, in other words, and like it lightweight.
  • WTM2014
    Options

:heart: That's what made me pause. OP, do you really think all men are that superficial? I'll let you in on a little secret. Men like boobs. All shapes and sizes.

And to answer your original question. Bench press. Heavy. And repeat.

I know you are right...hard to remember sometimes. Thank you!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    IN! For oily boobs.

Joking. Sort of. Anyway, mine have shrunk quite a bit over the past year and a half. However, they are still doing okay so far. They look an awful lot like they did 20 years ago, soft but not saggy. They follow a definite pattern of flattening out and then plumping back up. The amount of fat versus breast tissue probably makes a difference (I think). It may simply boil down to genetics. I do lift, but that may or may not have anything to do with it.

We'll see what the next 60lbs does to them, but so far so good.
  • Brandolin11
    Brandolin11 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    When I started at 194 lbs, I was a 40DD. I am now maintaining @ 126-128 lbs and am a 36C. I am also 42 years old, so keep that in mind as I say the following, lol.

I think because mine were SO huge at the beginning I might have had a worse time of it than others. When I hit my goal weight my jamblies went from two small cantaloupes to two long pancakes tacked to my chest, haha! I would stand sideways in the mirror, scoop flat hands underneath them, and lift them up like two bags (not squishing them against my chest like a push up bra, lifting them like on an elevator) and they were ABSOLUTELY FLAT, lolol. Like flaps! It was both horrifying and hilarious. I have never, ever considered plastic surgery until that moment. And then I said, "as long as there are little children starving in Africa, I can't pay money for that in good conscience".

I ended up accepting them. I said to myself, "welp, honey, this is the body you got now. You chose to eat yourself to nearly 200 lbs. But you did a great job losing this weight and you're finished now...and this is just what happens. This is life. It's just a by-product of your journey. And....this is your reminder to NEVER eat yourself fat again!!" And then I went and bought $300-worth of Victoria's Secret bras to make them look as good as they can and called it a day.

They've perked up "slightly" since then, but I won't fool myself. I *will* say this, though - they look AMAZING in my pink VS lace bustier....and I never had a man complain yet. (wink wink)
  • Brandolin11
    Brandolin11 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    By the way, I can fairly hear the heavy breathing going on by all the men reading this thread!! LOLOL ;)
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    In this case it all depends on size . . . I'm a 36DDD on a 5'3 petite frame . . . My boobs were the last place I lost . . . I reduced from 41 inches to 36 inches at my thinnest at 134 . . . Genetics blessed me with great skin so not seeing much sagging . . . However . . . I would love to be a nice 36C so I could do high impact aerobics . . .
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have only lost about 45 lbs (give or take depending on the day lol) but have been maintaining that for about 7 months. When I first started losing weight, I think I lost my first 20 lbs from the upper half of me and that meant bye bye boobs. But I have noticed that in the last few months they have been looking a whole lot better/perkier again. For reference, I was 207 when I started last January and am now at 162-165lbs, 5'6, and 22 years old. Mine were never at the "fried eggs nailed to a tree" level though.
  • SinfulMe
    Options
    No Kids.
    My boobs got bigger when I gained weight off and on, off and on - like a yo yo over 30 years. And now that I am working my back to the 140's.... they have kept some of their size and seem to hang well. I am now a C instead of a B... but I might be back to a B if I lose more body fat.

The big difference for me: no kids, and genetics gave me naturally perky B's. :smile:
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options

I never thought of it that way before, thanks! But as I said in another post, part of my issue was formerly dating men who really were that shallow. I will endeavor to think more highly of the other half of our species from now on, those former boyfriends excepted. It was almost twenty years ago anyway, maybe they've changed by now, too. From wisdom rather than merely gravity, one hopes.