Who's the MFP rat?

Options

Replies

• fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    OP your avi only showed pink. it wasnt even possible to tell what it was we were looking at
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    They even took down my **** pic
    Don't worry, I saved the ones you sent me in my in box.
    tumblr_mwmm53blFL1sj3oxho1_250.jpg
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I had 2 accounts deleted for "promoting unhealthy weightloss"
    wtf??? im trying to get healthy and did no such thing! sorry about ya'lls pics too. if i lose this account im done with mfp FOR GOOD!

Girl bye
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Took all my completely covered booty pics... I didn't even have one up today ... How the EFF
    If they were completely covered, why would reporting them have any effect? I'm confused. The community guidelines specifically say that for progress pics, tight-fitting spandex is appropriate. So, if they're specifically allowing such, I don't understand...

I had a picture removed (also not my avi at the time) because it was a "close-up" of my butt. I was wearing a bikini, which within the guidelines.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    To be honest, some people just find it offensive and shameful. That's all.

Says the girl who posted a pic of herself in her underwear in the tattoo thread.

1) You couldn't see anything cause it was cropped. 2) It was a side view so you certainly couldn't see anything.

I never said I find it offensive and shameful. I said others do. So watch yourself.

Orrrrrrrr...?
  • Granville_Cocteau
    Granville_Cocteau Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    "You're building a rat ship here. A vessel for sea goin' snitches. ...you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills! What a sham."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRefRw2ihKH4ZbSseufkiKYUBzInzuvMOV4dBxcylloJ7dtyNCUUA
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    IN
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    The snitches are just jealous they don't have smokin' bodies they can show off.
  • HappyRunner34
    HappyRunner34 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have a calf sleeve for running..should I put it on? I feel so...naked....:noway:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I predict this thread will be almost as entertaining as the following gif....
    funny-gif-cat-circus.gif

Yeah I was going to make a comment & then I got distracted by this...well played, my friend...well played indeed :drinker:
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    They even took down my **** pic

Well big beef, who can blame em? It was taking up too much screen real estate. Pushing all the ads off the side and what not.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I just learned of the process for reporting photos yesterday and I really want to know who has that much time on their hands. That's a lot of effort to go through for some rustled jimmies.

Me thinks if ones jimmies were sufficiently rustled there would be no reporting of said pics :wink:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I would agree if it was offensive but most of the pics that are being removed aren't
    Even close to offensive!

And many are just randomly being plucked from your account... Not even your profile pictures

This is what's truly troubling.
  • joe_madre
    joe_madre Posts: 693
    Options
    Look, rules are rules, we all know what they are...if you wanna break the rules, go ahead, but understand that there are potential consequences.

Oh boy... score one for the practicality police.

Look, we all know that rules are rules and we're moving past that now. If you've missed a day of class please speak with one of the other students after class to see about getting a copy of their notes. Until then please keep your comments to yourself until you've caught up with the rest of the class on the current subject matter. One other thing, in the future, rather than simply blurting out your comment please first raise your hand and respectfully ask for the floor in order to properly assure that you have everyone's undivided attention. Thank you.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Look, rules are rules, we all know what they are...if you wanna break the rules, go ahead, but understand that there are potential consequences.

Snitches get stitches...

AIN'T SKEERD :mad:
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    h6F7B28E2
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    "You dirty rat!" (said in my best James Cagney impression)
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Says the girl who posted a pic of herself in her underwear in the tattoo thread.

1) You couldn't see anything cause it was cropped. 2) It was a side view so you certainly couldn't see anything.

I never said I find it offensive and shameful. I said others do. So watch yourself.

Oh snap... You gonna let her say that to you? She just punked you girl.. I say you snatch her up.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    late to the show but I want to be in ..

Is this really going on???
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

I think she just threatened y'all. Reported.
This discussion has been closed.