Options

Replies

• skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
  • MAZofOZ
    Options
    Lean steak, baked potato & steamed vegies for main

homemade waffle, ice cream, raspberries, blueberries, banana and red seedless grapes....DELISH!! :bigsmile:
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Since I plan out our meals for a week at a time (and keep a running list of meal options), I'll just list what we've had or will be having recently.

*Assemble your own Chicken burrito bowls (I make brown cilantro lime rice, a black bean & corn salsa, and a great rub for the chicken pieces)
    *Turkey Cheeseburger Casserole
    *Portillo's style Chopped Salad (iceberg, romaine, red cabbage, green onions, ditali pasta, bacon, chicken, tomotoes, blue cheese, and a homemade balsamic dressing)
    *Honey butter pork tenderloin with fresh pasta and a veggie side.
    *Hummus pita pizzas (build your own)
    *Greek pork chops, roasted potatoes, and a cucumber, kalamata & feta salad
    *Chicken nachos with a homemade chili con queso
    *Homemade Italian grandma's meat sauce (lean beef) with pasta
    *Tofu southwestern chopped salad with creamy cilantro dressing.
    *Loaded smashed potatoes and homemade chicken "fingers"
    *Ham & veggie frittata with a fruit & yogurt side
    *Garlic Roasted Shrimp & Green Beans with fettucine
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Pork salad. I've had lean pork chops soaking in a thyme brine for 24 hours; I'll broil them, cube them, and serve them over dark greens with tomatoes and Roquefort cheese. Steamed broccoli on the side, and I'm considering roasting some carrots in more thyme as this meal seems pretty heavy on the green vegetables.
  • Pants2fit
    Pants2fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just finished a YUMMY dinner...kid approved too!

Baked Chicken Tenders (seasoned with salt and pepper, dipped in coconut oil, dipped in Italian bread crumbs and parm, baked at 425 for 10 minutes one side, 5 minutes on the other)

Steamed broccoli with a little butter and salt

Baked sweet potato fries ( cut up, put in bag and shake around with coconut oil, salt and pepper....bake at 400 for 20 minutes each side)
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    just had a sandwich! simple meal tonight

whole grain bread, bit of honey maple ham, bit of cooked chicken breast, lettuce, half an avocado, tomato slices, mustard
    and a side of red bell pepper slices

high calorie sandwich, but oh well. t'was worth it. looove avocado and turkey together.
  • NutMeg623
    NutMeg623 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Roasted Red Pepper Balsamic Quesadillas with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Salad Nicoise - Field greens topped with seared Ahi Tuna, , hard boiled eggs, green beans, olives, potatoes, tomatoes and drizzled with homemade Dijon vinaigrette. My husband and I loved it! So satisfying and healthy.
  • VictoriaDarleneGale
    Options
    Made a stir fry of sorts, used extra lean ground beef, drained of all fat, sauteed mushrooms and peppers, added some garlic and onion and some basic spices, then half a can of diced tomatoes. Cooked some spanish style rice and added that in with everything else. I sliced up a serving of green olives to top my serving. It was delicious and we all loved it! We are in the middle of a good old N'oreaster at the moment so I have homemade Beef Barley soup simmering for tomorrows supper. A recipe from the Skinnytasre website.
  • kmb1282
    kmb1282 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    following*
  • MatthewNSW
    Options
    The plan is to barbecue. And then MY plan is to fill up on the accompanying salad and maybe indulge in a small, lean piece of meat. Sigh.
  • fsbeilinson
    fsbeilinson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas!
  • nancyluckhurst3
    nancyluckhurst3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Stir Fry veggies Celery, onion, green pepper, broccoli, mushrooms over brown rice with a little soy sauce for garnish and fried lemon garlic Flounder filet. I would have done the Flounder on the grill but I forgot to pick up charcoal starter. I also used garlic sesame sauce while cooking veggies.
  • BIW2012
    BIW2012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Big old chicken taco salad with ice berg, cucumber, bell pepper, salsa, corn, chicken, topped with a dab of Greek yoghurt (instead of sour cream) and maybe a side of Mexican salad if my calories allow it. Yum!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/quinoa-and-black-beans/ with Avocado and chopped grape tomatoes and Quorn "chicken" nuggets.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Turkey Chili!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Protein bar, at work.. boo :(
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    Frittata, made with eggs, spinach, diced onion, turkey sausage, light cheese
    hashbrowns and english muffin
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast with carrot, potato, a little olive oil and whatever seasonings I throw in. Boring but delicious and my kids won't complain. And then maybe some cheesecake since I have 400 calories left over.
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but is cold out and I demanded comfort food: Green bean tator tot casserole:

Subbed hamburger for bison, browned with onion and garlic, and mushrooms. Nuked some haricot verts (the skinny beautiful and expensive green beans that come in a package - there is no such thing as fresh in MN in January), added them to the meat with portabella cream soup and topped them off with TATOR TOTS! And good old Ore Ida, at that ( they were lowest in cal, fat and sodium). Bake and happiness ensues.