broccoli
    cheese tortellini
    glass of skim milk

and a oatmeal choc chip cookie!

Best!
  • mjsmamma
    mjsmamma Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I don't know exactly what to call it except yummy. Sauteed diced eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, garlic and basil and oregano. Topped with part skim mozzerella. Nom Nom.
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Green Peppercorn Chicken, (chicken seasoned with paprika, sauteed, splash of white wine, a little chicken broth, shallots, and touch of butter - 1 tbsp for 4 servings, crushed green peppercorns); Side Salad with heirloom cherry tomatoes and blue cheese dressing, fresh raspberries.

My husband had rice with his too. I usually serve with mashed potatoes, but tonight was a "find what I could in the house" night.
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork sandwiches with green beans. Nothing fancy. :smile:
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I don't know exactly what to call it except yummy. Sauteed diced eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, garlic and basil and oregano. Topped with part skim mozzerella. Nom Nom.

This does sound yummy! :happy: Going to the grocery store this weekend, adding everything to my list.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Small, very lean steak and roasted maple acorn squash!
  • tlebel75
    Options
    2 cups of Broccoli cuts! mmm with lil salt and butter and that is it for me:wink:
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Patty Labelle's to good to be turkey chili.
  • jollyquilter
    jollyquilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I fixed a big chopped salad and a venison patty and layered it on top of my salad. Blue cheese dressing. And some popcorn for snack in a few minutes.
  • janeytom
    janeytom Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Brrr. It's freezing here in NH! Tonight I made Emeril's Butternut Squash and Italian Sausage Soup. It is YUMMY!
    I was so pleased to find it when I did a search in the foods. Others must know about this rich, delicious soup.
    We added a side salad, and one hot out of the oven crescent roll (no butter). We actually didn't have room for the fresh fruit salad...I'll have it in a while as a snack. Maybe. I had planned on an Outlast Pineapple juice bar. Funny how it's hard to eat "enough" calories when you write it all down!
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/butternut-squash-and-italian-sausage-soup-recipe/index.html
  • Skinny7cat
    Options
    I have one that is yummy, nutritious and low cal.

Servings 2

2 chicken breasts (skinless)
    season with mrs. dash chipolte seasoning and pepper
    brown lightly in a skillet on both sides.
    Pour Salsa over the chicken, cover and simmer until chicken is done

Serve over brown rice

Serve with a salad
  • CharlieB145
    Options
    Baked tilapia & White rice.
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken breast with a side of cottage cheese topped with cucumbers and cherry tomatoes and salt and pepper...YUM!
  • Synamin
    Synamin Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are here and you are thinking about it. Great start. Try to get closer to your goal intake tomorrow. :smile:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Stir Fry veggies Celery, onion, green pepper, broccoli, mushrooms over brown rice with a little soy sauce for garnish and fried lemon garlic Flounder fillet. I would have done the Flounder on the grill but I forgot to pick up charcoal starter. I also used garlic sesame sauce while cooking veggies.
    Sounds great along with the other ideas shared, thanks all! Always fun to try out new things:drinker:
  • LAURENANNEBROWN0412
    Options
    Recipe for vegetable soup?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Roast chicken breasts (bone in, skin on) and red quinoa salad.
  • booboofachi
    booboofachi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We are having homemade ham and bean soup :smile:
  • lauribear
    lauribear Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper's Skinny Rules Turkey Chili with 1/2 cup of black beans added and an entire chopped, small avocado on top. I cannot wait!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Fish Tacos, again. I'm on a fish kick lately. :smile: